• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    theres a thread in the shotgun section on this.

i stopped by a few hours ago. the prices on most everything, including firearms, are marked down.
    cleaning supplies are 50% off.
    there was a decent crowd in there as well. if they dont order anything, they will be sold out soon.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    bought one of my first trap shotguns from Bart's a few years back... just left the place tonight, sad!! if anyone is looking for a nice shotgun you had better hurry... i can count them on both hands whats left...i'll miss it!

Last edited:

JAR

Feb 18, 2009
    Man,

That leaves only Clydes for us Northern AA Co. guys.

Rmocarsky

I can think of a few places within a mile or 2 from Bart's. A&D Pawn, Otto's Police Supply and Selectfire.

Sad to see Bart's go, bought my first HBAR there during the 94 AWB.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I can think of a few places within a mile or 2 from Bart's. A&D Pawn, Otto's Police Supply and Selectfire.

Also, Arundel Firearms and Pawn. I would give Tylers first shot though, since they are an IP here.

JAR

Feb 18, 2009
    Also, Arundel Firearms and Pawn. I would give Tylers first shot though, since they are an IP here.

And Scott's Gunsmithing if you head just a tad bit south in that direction. He's an IP here as well.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    I'm sure those other places are nice, but no one in our area had a nicer selection of higher end shotguns. If anyone knows a shop that handles (and has used as well as new) Perazzi, Kolar, Krieghoff or Guerini guns, I'd love to know about it.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Hate to say it, but the sale prices look more like the low end of regular prices at other shops. Nothing there I couldn't resist.

RepublicanJD

Jul 16, 2014
    AA County
    Hate to say it, but the sale prices look more like the low end of regular prices at other shops. Nothing there I couldn't resist.

The prices are still very high. Seems as though they jacked up their normal prices to make something look like a deal. I didn't really look at the gun prices closely, but nothing in the case caught my eye as being a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom