• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    So, I stumbled across this, and it intrigues me. I have a few BB/airsoft guns, including the Daisy Winchester M4, and the Crosman pump AR look alike. The Crosman is slow and cumbersome but doesn't require CO2 cartridges. The Winchester M4 was ok, not stellar. The buttstock broke and I couldn't get spare parts from Daisy so I have to Jerry rig it. Goes thru CO2 fairly quick, but accuracy is ok. I HAD a Umarex Steel Force full auto M4 air rifle, and it was not accurate, and had many problems feeding/loading BBs and went thru CO2 very fast. This 400e uses a rechargeable battery pack, like airsoft, just beefed up. It is expensive, but you don't have to buy CO2 packs. No seal leaks, no dramatic drop off. It looks cool. I may try one after the holidays.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    This is really neat, I hadn’t heard of it. The funny thing is I was thinking that this was probably around $400, and low and behold, it’s $400 on Amazon.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Batteries not included....you need a battery and balanced charger for the 3S 2200mah battery, if you already have RC gear you might just have that stuff (I do).

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    The soda bottle demo was awesome.

This has a rifled barrel but shoots steel BBs. Does that put a reliable spin on the BBs? Some of the airsoft guns "spin up" to extend distance but that is with plastic BBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom