• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    My theory is that Joe Biden somehow found out the dirt on him, and is holding it hostage so he can continue as VP. That is the ONLY explanation I can come up with for why that idiot is still there.

Not true! Bungling Joe is there ensure nobody harms Obama. After all, you want crazy Joe to be holding the switch?:sad20:

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Not true! Bungling Joe is there ensure nobody harms Obama. After all, you want crazy Joe to be holding the switch?:sad20:

While a humorous theory, I just can't believe that was Obama's intention. If it was, that makes Biden the biggest tool in the history of the Earth.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I doubt it was a serious strategy but effective none the less. Regardless of whether it was a real strategy Biden is the biggest tool in history.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I love how he brings up absolutely zero supporting evidence to his claim that Obama's not an american or that the Russians are using said "fact" against him. He is literally just fear-mongering.

This is why gun owners have such a bad rep in America.

Huh ??? I don't see that retired Admiral James A. Lyons, U.S. Navy CNCPACFLEET even mentions being a gun owner in the American Thinker piece. Beyond that, there's more than enough 'speculation' to go around about Obama, whether it's birther or otherwise. Nothing new there ...

dr_baer

Here's a good one, was on TV - obama looks like Satin!
    obama-Satan.jpg

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I love how he brings up absolutely zero supporting evidence to his claim that Obama's not an american or that the Russians are using said "fact" against him. He is literally just fear-mongering.

This is why gun owners have such a bad rep in America.

Laying out these facts/evidence isn't the point of the article so there really isn't any reason in re-hashing them within. It wouldn't now convince people who have chosen not to believe them regardless of whether or not they are true.

laxman63

Jan 25, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    My theory is that Joe Biden somehow found out the dirt on him, and is holding it hostage so he can continue as VP. That is the ONLY explanation I can come up with for why that idiot is still there.

Biden, is obummer's Life insurance policy....the best one obummer could have.

Would you want Biden to assume the Presidency if obummer died!?!?!?!?

I know i don't!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Biden was the one that told our Kenyan President there were 57 states when he was campaigning. You can't blame Obama for believing Joe since he's not from here.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    There is this French foreign film called Le Placard. (2001)

It's a comedy about a Hetero that hears rumors that he will lose his job. So he makes a counter-rumor that he is homosexual to manipulate the situation and to keep his job.

Enough said

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Fascinating reads...

But...

Until a Federal Court is willing to put its neck (and the stability of the Nation) on the block to declare his election invalid, we're stuck.

Our only hope is that there can be enough pressure from other sources for a resignation. But then, we end up with Joe B-Crazy at the helm, which will likely spur a Senate-run-amok.

Can we say VP Hoyer? Or, worse yet vanHollen? Both, IMO, are being positioned to take key future roles (especially with O'MAOlley falling on his smug face).

This will not end well, unless the Rs can get their heads out of their anal cavities and start turning some heads with sensible proposals.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    If there was any dirt to be gathered on him, and I'd be shocked if there isn't, likely the Russians have it and may have had it since he started even being looked at as a serious contender for president. They are experts at this and did it all through the Cold War. They were known to even start running files on junior military officers with open source materials and keep going deeper and updating them as the person advanced in importance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom