Baltimore's Best Pawn is starting a limited 8th day release.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    It was about 2:00 I went by there. No cars in the lot. And the security doors were down.

Damn, I wanted to see if they had anything cool.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    It was about 2:00 I went by there. No cars in the lot. And the security doors were down.

Damn, I wanted to see if they had anything cool.

I was off Saturday, but doors should have been up. We were open 10-5 as usual.

Monday - Friday 9-6
    Saturday 10-5

bbp

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    Sounds Great , man I hope I get the call for my Kimbers ...my b day this weekend and would love nothing less than shooting them 2 . Thanks !!!!!

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    What's your name?

Good Afternoon , Thanks buddy Hill is the last name its for a Kimber TLE RL II 45 and a Kimber Tac Pro 9 mm . The 45 was done on 3/20/ and the 9 mm was 4/15 . I am a DC and bought a Smith and Wesson from you guy's in Jan 5 picked it up on Jan 28 . I also did a NICS check with a Ruger 10/22 on April 25 . I taked to Ms. Brock about my paper work she said a sworn had to look over because of common last name of Hill . Thanks I know you guy's are very busy but I REALLY REALLY want to take my daughter out this weekend being my B day and fathers day. What ever you guys can do , you have no idea how much I would be " Thankful " Also I am looking into an AR soon before October 1 if you have a mid grade . Thanks again :party29:

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Good Afternoon , Thanks buddy Hill is the last name its for a Kimber TLE RL II 45 and a Kimber Tac Pro 9 mm . The 45 was done on 3/20/ and the 9 mm was 4/15 . I am a DC and bought a Smith and Wesson from you guy's in Jan 5 picked it up on Jan 28 . I also did a NICS check with a Ruger 10/22 on April 25 . I taked to Ms. Brock about my paper work she said a sworn had to look over because of common last name of Hill . Thanks I know you guy's are very busy but I REALLY REALLY want to take my daughter out this weekend being my B day and fathers day. What ever you guys can do , you have no idea how much I would be " Thankful " Also I am looking into an AR soon before October 1 if you have a mid grade . Thanks again :party29:

What happened to all your my69rox posts? How come you changed your screen name? Where did the "bite my dick" post go? That was my favorite.

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    What happened to all your my69rox posts? How come you changed your screen name? Where did the "bite my dick" post go? That was my favorite.

YEA , Well changed the screen name because I wanted a different name. The other we all have bad day's . I will say that, that was childest of me and will say " Sorry " that I did ever say such a thing but I did and can not go back but to say " Sorry to Baltimore Best Pawn " . I admit when I was wrong and I was . so that's it . I am a man and know when to appologize. , I do it with my wife all the time ..lol But Yes I was wrong and I seen worst posted here . Thanks and Sorry again ...it is what it is .

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    :party29:Thank You Baltimore Best Pawn , " YOU MADE MY BIRTHDAY " THANK YOU, I got to pick up my babies today after 87 day's .:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom