Baltimore's Best Pawn is starting a limited 8th day release.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    It will take time to go through the background checks. We will be calling customers to let them know they can come in and pickup whatever firearms we have on hold. We will start today and hope to have everyone in our limited group called within a few days.

We will be calling DC, repeat buyers with recent cleared checks, current/retired military, police, and probably others as we go through the checks.

The email that was sent out over the weekend was not clear on when to submit notification that the firearm either was or was going to b e released on the eighth day. After speaking with MSP this morning they made it clear that we should submit notification with the completed (signed hard copy) background check that we are mailing back to MSP that we they can do their part. That should clear up any questions about resubmitting checks and clogging the system even further.

Sorry for any typos or other errors. I am tired and not proofreading.

Thanks,
    Dan
    bbestpawn

If you have questions please email me at bbestpawn@gmail.com. We are trying to keep the phone lines free to make outgoing calls.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Baltimore's Best Pawn is a quality organization run by great folks. Never had anything but a great transaction there.

Joel, Dan and Ken are all top notch. DO NOT hesitate to make the trip to Finksburg for Baltimore's Best Pawn. :thumbsup:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    "Baltimore's Best" is no joke - Joel, Dan and Ken were truly professional and are excellent to deal with - smooth transaction, no ********, and no attitude that exists at a few of the other shops I have dealt with. They were out of my way, but well worth it :)

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Got my Come Hither notice and was able to pick up my (end of April) Springfield M1A and LRB Stripped Lowers

Woo Hoo!

It pays to be a repeat buyer / Designated Collector / etc per the OP

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Love bbestpawn. I go in there and waste their time at least once a week and they always make me feel welcome. Picked up my stuff today from march and may :) now I need to find more stuff to buy...that trp operator is gorgeous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'll still have to wait, but that's okay - I'm a first-time purchaser, and I expected this.

The wait was long when I purchased, but I expected that too - 4-5 customers and only two staffers for a process that takes quite a bit of time to perform.

Meatasaur

Feb 21, 2013
    Prior military?

It will take time to go through the background checks. We will be calling customers to let them know they can come in and pickup whatever firearms we have on hold. We will start today and hope to have everyone in our limited group called within a few days.

We will be calling DC, repeat buyers with recent cleared checks, current/retired military, police, and probably others as we go through the checks.

The email that was sent out over the weekend was not clear on when to submit notification that the firearm either was or was going to b e released on the eighth day. After speaking with MSP this morning they made it clear that we should submit notification with the completed (signed hard copy) background check that we are mailing back to MSP that we they can do their part. That should clear up any questions about resubmitting checks and clogging the system even further.

Sorry for any typos or other errors. I am tired and not proofreading.

Thanks,
    Dan
    bbestpawn

If you have questions please email me at bbestpawn@gmail.com. We are trying to keep the phone lines free to make outgoing calls.

What about veterans with an honorable discharge and copy of their DD214?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    What about veterans with an honorable discharge and copy of their DD214?

Absolutely, we are going through the background checks and will be calling within the next few days. We are trying to spread out the calling and pickups a bit. There is just too much paperwork to process.

Thanks
    Dan

primerk5

Sep 25, 2011
    Thanks for the update, I'm at 85 days today on my receiver you guys have. I've been hoping any day the next two weeks my paperwork might come in so i can work on my next purchase.

Sirex