• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    So they've run out of money. Supposedly they're going to get more, but progress is at a stand still for this reason.

$20k so far given out.

Moving again... 1209

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I want to go and sell 2 mags, just so I can be one of the people the local TV reporters interview for their nightly fluff piece.

TV reporter- "Excuse me sir, do you feel like you're making a difference?"

Me- "Excuse me, but did you just assume my gender? My pronouns are cal/gauge. I DO feel I am making a difference. I have probably about 2-300 magazines at home, and getting these two failing mags off the streets for double what I paid for them, I can probably buy some new ones, or some ammo. I feel safer knowing these worn out mags are gone now. And, if you know any moms needing action, please give them my number."
    Great Post.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    1681575803810.png

Here is a question I have.

Doesn't a Legal Class 3 gun owner have way more than $150 invested in his " right to own" said Full Auto?
    Between the red tape costs, and the cost of the firearm itself,, WHO in their right mind would turn one in for a measily $150 gift card?

Then again, if someone that is not fully vetted and approved to possess a Class 3 and he goes to turn one in, would they not be considered a felon and eligible for a stay at the gray bar hotel instead of getting their gift card?

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Ending it at 12:45 due to overwhelming participation. Just saw it on FB.

Thanks for that. I forgot about this and was just wondering if I had time to run up there.

I have a run of the mill Remlin Model 60 that I would take 150 for… maybe next time.

ETA: The tech sights would have been removed.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    I didn't make it, I was hoping to get rid of my Taurus PT140 that doesn't work (it dry fires so they might have given the $150 for a working gun, though I'd be honest if they asked), a SIG P226 mag I've had for about 10 to 15 years since I sold the gun (I don't think I'm replacing it any time soon), and a brass framed black powder revolver that's seen better days. Oh well, I'm not sure I would have stuck around with the lines it sounds like you all had.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Showed up around noon to see a 1/4 mi line of cars so went over to Wells Liquor then 5 Guys for lunch. Got in line at 1:50 and waited 10 mins. Had 2 crappy PMags from my Glocks and a Polymer 80 G43SS frame that I buggered up. Left only the rails (no slide) on it and called it a "90 % completed ghost gun". . Got IOU for $200 instead of $150, compliments of the NAACP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom