• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Flaks: “I still have handguns, and I don’t plan to get rid of them.”

A simple look at statistics for Baltimore (or anywhere for that matter) should tell him that he should be giving up handguns before “assault rifles” by his logic. What a pinhead.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    Well, like my dad used to say; he can shit in one hand and hope in the other - see which hand fill's up first.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    He’s a beta white night looking to please SJWs.

Tell you what cuck, If you can take em from me, they’re all yours.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I argued this on some Facebook pages. It says he is a physician. He says no one needs these weapons of war, which I disagree. But, they are his guns, and he is free to do what he wishes with them. Now, not to throw physicians under the bus, I do appreciate the long hours, infection risks, and long study they have to achieve, even though they love to poke and prod us. I looked at some available statistcs. I looked at the FBI homicide tables by weapon. The highest rate of rifle homicides, using ALL rifles, not nust so called "assault weapons", was in 2011, at 332 deaths.
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....able_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls

Then, using a lower rate study, by a JH, showing a death rate of 250,000 yearly due to medical errors;
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ertificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

So, I divided 250,000 by 332, and found a 753 times higher chance someone would die by his hands due to a medical error than by one of his rifles.
    Ine study shows an even higher rate, at 400,000 by the Journal of Patient
    https://www.pintas.com/our-blog/2014/may/new-study-confirms-440-000-deaths-from-medical-n/

REDavid

Feb 9, 2015
    So, bottom line, is that he's not willing to turn over the guns that inflict the most killing in world? Who in their right mind would? He's got pistols and shotguns. Handguns alone do more damage in the world vs. any "assault rifle". I bet he has steak knives as well. Here's a guy that is looking for a camera, nothing more. That's even more reprehensible! And now, since he lives in a city that has the MOST ardent gun restrictions in AMERICA and has the highest death rate (550 p/100,000), he should just hang a sign on his door now. Hey you, come shoot over here. Way to go knucklehead. You didn't make the world a safer place. In fact, you made it more dangerous for all those around you - including your neighbors.

LaddyBoy

Jun 15, 2013
    "This can inflict massive amounts of damage. As soon as you pull that trigger, you can get off 40 rounds. There's no reason for this to be in my home," Flaks said in the video

Apparently he thought he owned a machine gun. After 25 years of not being hurting anyone, he decided they must go.

His next stop might be to take all of his flatware to be melted. Pointy objects are dangerous. He could just eat finger food.

It is a shame he does not understand the FREEDOMS and RIGHTS that WE the PEOPLE have under the Constitution. IF he chooses to be a sheeple and not be able to DEFEND himself, family, friends, community, state or country - - SHAME ON HIM. Although it is HIS decision to reject his RIGHTS.:sad20:
    I on the other hand, like MILLIONS of other American Patriots, REFUSE to surrender ANY of my RIGHTS.
    Perhaps this man is ignorant of what just happened at the school in Florida.

Triggerscan

Shooting Ventures, LLC
    Feb 11, 2010
    Monrovia, MD
    Interview with felons in prision

This reminds me of an interview I saw at a MSP training session where multiple hard core felons were asked what acted as a deterrent to them when deciding to rob or attack someone. NO - police, laws, going to jail. The only YES was not knowing if the victim was armed.

Hopefully MD will get rid of good and substantial. But even that is no good if you give away your means of protection. Let me know when he wants to give away his money. That's a major motive is almost all crimes.

hawkhuff

Aug 15, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    I would say he is dumbass but I would also be inclined to believe he is related to AG Frosch. He has that air of sanctimony.

Being a physician, assuming that's true, would also explain this disposal. Many physicians see these weapons, rightly or not, as a public health issue. They too will commingle the stats regarding all guns into one category in their assumptions (all GSW cause injury).

I would say if they're going to lecture their patients, like many extreme leftist AMA'ers have been endorsing, maybe they should discuss the stupidity of driving while texting. Many more are killed each year from this killer than any of the guns out there.

synuepka

Mar 1, 2013
    Donor to Erlich's 2010 campaign, then flipped to D post 2012 election. See attached twitter posts showing previous political views. Sudden change in personality, mental illness I suspect.

Attachments

• john flaks1.PNG
      john flaks1.PNG
      10.6 KB · Views: 208
    • john flaks2.PNG
      john flaks2.PNG
      5.4 KB · Views: 229
    • john flaks3.PNG
      john flaks3.PNG
      17.5 KB · Views: 224
    • john flaks4.PNG
      john flaks4.PNG
      10.3 KB · Views: 206
    • john flaks5.PNG
      john flaks5.PNG
      5.3 KB · Views: 216

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Maybe I've been listening to The NO Agenda Show too long but every time I hear a fantastic stunt like this I get highly suspect of motive. I think there's a fair chance he may have been paid to do this. Maybe someone handed him these guns and told him to do this stunt. If the Dems bought guns under the "Fast and Furious" program just to let them walk and see what happened to the guns, then I have no doubt they would do other things like this too.

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    Nah. This guy is a chump and a whole host of other vicious words for destroying to perfectly decent and legal Chinese guns that will never get replaced. He should be mocked mercilessly. "To each their own" is libertarian nonsense that got us where we are today.

They didn't kill anyone and were not going to kill anyone. Saying I have contempt for these vile people is putting it mildly.

Where's the like button? It says he's a physician but he's an anesthesiologist. I guess that's technically a physician but not really. He's also a Dead Head, wonder if he's been self administering his own anesthetics? https://www.facebook.com/john.flaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom