• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I ordered a "complete" spring kit from them and it turned out complete meant "complete less a couple of important springs"

More important, when I wrote them an e-mail complaining about the lack, all I got back was a single real snarky sentence "I don't see the missing spring listed on the kit inventory"

Some really lousy customer service! Do business with www.Buymilsurp.com at your own peril.

Randy Wood

Jan 30, 2010
    Hi Don,

What was the part number on their site? I've done business with them many times and my experience with BuyMilSurp has always been excellent. In fact, sometimes they are the only source for a hard to find item...

Randy

donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Part number and custoemr service

Hi Don,

What was the part number on their site? I've done business with them many times and my experience with BuyMilSurp has always been excellent. In fact, sometimes they are the only source for a hard to find item...

Randy

The part number was PPKS380-KIT. It wasn't so much the shorted parts; although that was annoying. My major complaint was the lousy customer service in the one line response "I don't see that spring in in the detailed parts list". No "sorry you thought it was a complete kit". No "the missing part you need is XXXXXX". No nuthin except one snarky line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom