• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    I took my oldest offspring to Engage this afternoon, to help him get his first rifle.

Buddy took a lot of time to explain things to him about the various rifles, and went out of his way to make it a great experience for a new gun owner.

I was so impressed with how it went, that I plan on taking the next two there when the time comes.

Well done guys!

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    I had to respond in kind...

I started hanging around the shop in Kensington... Brand new to the world of firearms, I just knew I wanted one but as many start out - I had no idea what I wanted... I asked what must have been hundreds of questions, called at odd times, and spoke with everyone.

Not once was I treated without respect, teased, or made to feel stupid about any of my questions... I wasn't steered to any particular brand, rather, AJ showed me everything at least twice - maybe three times! I decided on what I still love as my FAVORITE pistol, a SigSauer P226 TacOps.

My desire and passion for the bonds of friendship, the family feeling, the camaraderie has morphed into being invited to be a part of the Engage Armament team, where I get to provide the same kind of service that you received today. Even as an employee, those with knowledge take the time to share it with others... Here's my example from today...

I came in early, and left for me was my wife's pistol - recently back from the Cerakote shop... The owner of that shop, personally called and followed up that I liked the results, and boy did I! But the remarkable part was that as Ted was running out the door for an important meeting, he stopped, and asked if I needed help reassembling all the bits of my wife's Glock 19. I said I could figure it out, but he said no, he wanted to teach me how to do it... Now just a few minutes later and it was done - but it was the fact that he put me first, even as an employee, that's the kind of shop Engage Armament is - top notch and completely customer oriented!

May seem dumb, but that was the best part of my day, having Ted put me first... So when you ask what kind of shop we are - simply put... You come first - PERIOD. My wife is overjoyed at the quality of the pistol coloring - her choice, and it came out great!

Check it out for yourself! AJ even liked it!

image-2461917817.jpg

image-1128829295.jpg

I have seen amazing things coming from our shop, everyday I go in wide eyed at what awesomeness is coming next! You will be too!

Engage ROCKS!

Cheers,

Ian

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    There are reasons why I still do business with Andy even though everything requires that I pay shipping and transfer fees. Most of those reasons have been summed up in this thread, as well as a few extra reasons in which Ted and Andy went above and beyond for me; just a regular customer.

I was in there a month or so ago with one of my Engage shirts on. I had stopped by while in town to see the new shop, see how things were going, see if that beautiful woman was still working there and to pet the puppy dog. I was pleased on all accounts. :)

Excellent shop with excellent owners and an enthusiasm for this industry that nobody can beat.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Sadly the beautiful woman has left to pursue a law enforcement career. But you won't find a friendlier, more competent shop ANYWHERE.

You are always made to feel like a friend or family. Not many shops can make that happen. Engage always does IMO.

Feb 28, 2013
    Yesterday was my first time in there. I did a FTF pistol transfer from a guy from VA I found on Armslist. I was very impressed as well, and want to thank all the guys who recommended them.

It kinda looks like an old hotel their place is in.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I was a victim of theft when I was there last Wednesday. Brutus started with his normal toe licking. But when I lifted my foot, he snatched my sandal right off my foot and escaped across the show room. I went in fresh pursuit and retrieved my property. Not to be outdone, he returned to the scene of the crime and proceeded to attempt to chew on the sandal while I was wearing it. I understand that he is a recidivist. He has numerous charges of shoe lace tugging pending on his record.

Feb 28, 2013
    That dog's definitely got a foot fetish. :lol2:

Yesterday when I was there a woman came in with what looked like a fresh pedicure with orange nail polish. He would absolutely NOT leave her alone.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I met the folks at Engage a couple years ago at the MDshooters Silencer Shoot. They were really cool and let me play with a lot of suppressed toys and a few MG's. I never went to the shop until the Panic of 2013 started when I put a deposit on a couple of Engage lowers. They were really cool and I've since been back a few times and every time was a delight. Always busy, but they take the time to talk with you, not at you. I didn't even NEED another AR, but the Engage lowers were just too sweet to pass up. The only problem is the complete Engage rifles are way cooler than the build I had planned, so it looks like a few more trips are in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom