• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Made my first trip down to 2a Sales & Supplies today. That might have been a mistake. These guys rock! I consider myself kind of jaded after collecting guns for the past 20 years and not much gets my juices flowing anymore. Well these guys have some really cool toys. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but they kept showing me one cool toy after another. I really liked the Vector SBR clone of an HK 53. Then came the Uzi and Mini Uzi. The mini Uzi with a can put me over the top. There was absolutely no pressure, just two guys that obviously like their job. On top of the laid back atmosphere, they were cool to my 6 year old son who was smitten by just about everything in the shop. I've never been to a shop that has a) Plenty of evil black rifles and NFA goodness, b) Friendly employees and c) great prices. Met some other Maryland Shooter members hanging out there to. :party29:

hank440

Apr 8, 2009
    2A

I went in on Black Friday and got there with the huge crowd. I got clostrophobia but was still able to checkout all their cool toys. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom