• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eshoremd

May 22, 2014
    Pasadena
    Those are illegal in VA.

My mother got caught with one once. The officer took it, blasted it point blank with the radar gun, and gave it back saying, I would write you up for this, but it doesn't seem to be working. Lol, it worked up until it got blasted. I don't know if that is even a thing, maybe a coincidence, but that is what happened. It worked fine up until that interaction.

So is speeding.

Like the other guy said, 27 over you deserve what you get.

Why exactly were you driving 87mph????

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    So is speeding.

Like the other guy said, 27 over you deserve what you get.

Why exactly were you driving 87mph????

OP hasn't indicated that he's not deserving of points and/or a fine or that this was anyone's fault but his. Are you one of those guys that does 55mph on the freeway in light traffic?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Those are illegal in VA.

My mother got caught with one once. The officer took it, blasted it point blank with the radar gun, and gave it back saying, I would write you up for this, but it doesn't seem to be working. Lol, it worked up until it got blasted. I don't know if that is even a thing, maybe a coincidence, but that is what happened. It worked fine up until that interaction.

Waze is more effective today than a radar detector overall IMHO.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    At 87 mph on 95 at 3am you could have killed more people that Covid ever did. You are a terrible monster!

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    At 87 mph on 95 at 3am you could have killed more people that Covid ever did. You are a terrible monster!

I'd be more worried about hitting a deer @ 3am @ 87mph on MD301. That's just reason enough to slow down.

eshoremd

May 22, 2014
    Pasadena
    OP hasn't indicated that he's not deserving of points and/or a fine or that this was anyone's fault but his. Are you one of those guys that does 55mph on the freeway in light traffic?

Actually I'm not. I'll do 7-9 over and stay out of the fast lane except to pass.

What I am though is a truck driver with 26 yrs of experience and over 2 million miles with no accidents or moving violations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom