• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vendicator

Nov 5, 2010
    where i J'ville...not that far from you. lets go shooting

We should get a group of northern Harford County residents out to a gun range sometime - or someones back yard if it is big enough and have a monthly meeting or something :D

I am near North Bend Elementry.

Vendicator

Nov 5, 2010
    Wow, I grew up across the street from North Bend Elementary...

Depending upon when that was, I may know you. However, i pretty much guarentee that I know the guy (or his father) who built your house.

I am 21, and have lived here since I was about 3 or 4 years old. Hopefully getting my own place soon, I would love to stay in MD and Harford County - but a buddy of mine is trying to convince me to hop to PA for my CCW, but most everything I do is in Maryland anyway, so it would be moot to have a PA CCW and not be able to carry 95% of the time.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Depending upon when that was, I may know you. However, i pretty much guarentee that I know the guy (or his father) who built your house.

I am 21, and have lived here since I was about 3 or 4 years old. Hopefully getting my own place soon, I would love to stay in MD and Harford County - but a buddy of mine is trying to convince me to hop to PA for my CCW, but most everything I do is in Maryland anyway, so it would be moot to have a PA CCW and not be able to carry 95% of the time.

I think it was Jarrettsville Builders, but I'm not certain. They did build my grandmother's house back in 2000 which is right next door though.

Either way, yes we Harford County people need to shoot together more often. Come to the sushi meet and greet too :thumbsup:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I think it was Jarrettsville Builders, but I'm not certain. They did build my grandmother's house back in 2000 which is right next door though.

Either way, yes we Harford County people need to shoot together more often. Come to the sushi meet and greet too :thumbsup:

a few of us use to shoot often at Delta and S. Lancaster. Now there's a group that does Cedars.

Just for look for us shooting

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    Hey all, i'm new to the forum. I live in joppa/kingsville area. My neighbor across the street also has an MDS sticker on his truck cap so i know i have at least one neighbor on here somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom