Attention Hooligans!! Attention Hooligans!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I know you folks cannot make it to the Friday night get together in Bel Air with the rest of us.....

So....we have decided to come your way Saturday 12/27 morning on our way to Elkins WV.

We will be picking up US 220 in the Cumberland Area. We are leaving Baltimore at 6 AM....should put us in the Cumberland area at 830-0900.

So, we figured we would put out an invitation to meet up for a cup o'coffee or a quick breakfast while we are passing through.

I keep promising to meet up with you guys, and I never can.....this time I figured I would try and get up with at least one or two of you.

Give me a shout. PM me for my cell number and we will try to get something together.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I know you folks cannot make it to the Friday night get together in Bel Air with the rest of us.....

So....we have decided to come your way Saturday morning on our way to Elkins WV.

We will be picking up US 220 in the Cumberland Area. We are leaving Baltimore at 6 AM....should put us in the Cumberland area at 830-0900.

So, we figured we would put out an invitation to meet up for a cup o'coffee or a quick breakfast while we are passing through.

I keep promising to meet up with you guys, and I never can.....this time I figured I would try and get up with at least one or two of you.

Give me a shout. PM me for my cell number and we will try to get something together.

Let me know, I'll let Mooseman take the lead with it. My Saturday mornings this time of year are pretty flexible.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I hope you are all able to get together. Since I'm still on the DL with a broken ankle unfortunately I can't make it. :sad20:

If the get together happens please post a few pics so I can see the good time I missed. And Joe, all our best to you and your family for a great new year - please tell Kevin hello for us! :thumbsup:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I hope you are all able to get together. Since I'm still on the DL with a broken ankle unfortunately I can't make it. :sad20:

If the get together happens please post a few pics so I can see the good time I missed. And Joe, all our best to you and your family for a great new year - please tell Kevin hello for us! :thumbsup:

They have handicapped parking. :innocent0

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    We are still on for tomorrow.

Bob Evans, LaVale. We will put it in our GPS....and we will call when we are about 30 minutes out. We are leaving Baltimore around 6 AM....should be out that way by 9.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Well, the Hooligan/Shotgun Joe meet up took place this morning. It was a pleasure to meet Joe, his lovely wife, and beautiful daughter. My wife had to stay home and take care of my injured dog, so I came stag. Buff was accompanied by his lovely wife. Someone has to remind him of his table manners. :D The Hooligans present were very happy to finally meet Joe. He is a great guy. He has many stories to share. His generosity knows no bounds. He even let Buff and I play with his wife's beaver. No, that is not a tall tale, I have pictures to back it up.

Attachments

• 12-27-14 003.jpg
      12-27-14 003.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 197
    • 12-27-14 005.jpg
      12-27-14 005.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 200

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Definately nice to finally meet the infamous shotgun Joe and his family, at least the traveling part. Mooseman, I owe you breakfast at your choice of places, you really didn't have to buy. :thumbsup:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Definately nice to finally meet the infamous shotgun Joe and his family, at least the traveling part. Mooseman, I owe you breakfast at your choice of places, you really didn't have to buy. :thumbsup:

It was my pleasure. I am really kind of full. I can't eat another breakfast. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom