• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I bet it will be a year or more.:shrug: Sorry.

Hey Guys,

The wife and I had a fight on 02-02-2010 and I said somethings I shouldn't of said. The wife "Fearing for my Safety" told the police and they had to take my friends guns (being stored at my house) and my guns. I have been working with the Dundalk Police department with a Officer Tuffs (the responding officer) to get them back. There are no Restraining Orders or Protective orders so I'm in the clear. Officer Tuffs said that they need to go over every gun and do paperwork on each one before they can release them. Do you guys know how long this process should take and is there anything I can do to help the process along? I last called on 02-20-2010, and I don't want to make the officer mad but I want them returned safely and as quickly as possible.

TRapture.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I suggest you lock this thread or delete it... The OP has a few LEO assisting and as it's been said already the facts of why they took his weapons obviously was becuase of what HE said to his wife.

Unfortuanantly the guns were confiscated due to your own actions and now you are at the mercy of the police. I wish you luck and hope it all gets worked out.

You don't need your personal life aired in a public forum so it may be best if you delete this thread if possible.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom