• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadetree

Feb 5, 2013
    Nottingham
    So was on http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=billpage&stab=01&id=sb0281&tab=subject3&ys=2013RS tonight and it took some time to figure out who voted for what amendment wise. What I can tell you is that both Katherine A. Klausmeier (district 8 senate democrat) and Eric M Bromwell (district 8 house democrat) voted for us in all pro 2a amendments that I could find. Klausmeier even voted to keep filibuster alive. If I'm wrong please point it out. It seems as though balto county district 8 is safe.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To flip around to the reverse viewpoint looking where we expected a solid block against us , Del Jill Carter D41 was the only Delegate from Balt City to NOT vote For . Albeit it was no vote cast , but compared to the huge pressure for bloc solidarity , it is noteworthy to me.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I'm going to be switching over to a DINO and doing the same. Also supporting anyone who is not Love, she needs to go!

Welcome to District 32. Love is bad she needs to go. Beidle pretends she is more moderate then she is. Sophocleus is one of the last of the old school Democrats. In many ways he is more constitutive then many of the Republicans in office right now.

Thanks
    Robert

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    To flip around to the reverse viewpoint looking where we expected a solid block against us , Del Jill Carter D41 was the only Delegate from Balt City to NOT vote For . Albeit it was no vote cast , but compared to the huge pressure for bloc solidarity , it is noteworthy to me.

Maybe she abstained from the vote because she did not understand the what was being voted on.

To me that's a good thing. Maybe one of her constituents should call and ask why she did not vote on the issue. Her answer will tell us what we should do next. This may be an opportunity for us to educate and train her about the true legal use of firearms.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Murphy and Middleton, D's from Charles county both voted against the bill but could have done more to keep the bill from ever getting to a full vote! I will do everything I can to see them retire this term!

I'm in. Let me know what I can do to help. I have huge grills and a "private OC friendly couple of acres" with a private range.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line

She didn't vote because she wasn't there. Her chair was empty the whole night.

Last edited:

rstickle

Jul 12, 2008
    Laurel, MD
    Thanks, that was great, and now I know there is NO reason to re-elect any "D" from District 23! (Which of course is all we have...)

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Just because they voted against the final bill, it doesn't mean they are not against us. Pay closer attention to the votes for common sense amendments. There you will see that all of them must go. Many democrats were given permission to vote against the bill to make it look like they supporter their voters, and to better their chance at reelection. If told to go the other way, they would have.

:thumbsup: Exactly. Anyone from Dist 28, this is EXACTLY what happened. They are vulnerable here. Let's take and hold this land.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    As others have stated you can't go by just the final vote on SB 281 alone.

Senators DeGrange and Middleton voted against 281 but FOR ending the filibuster. Had either one of them voted against cloture (i.e. for the filibuster) then 281 would be dead right now. These two are lying to you and trying to have it both ways. Don't fall for it.

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    Welcome to District 32. Love is bad she needs to go. Beidle pretends she is more moderate then she is. Sophocleus is one of the last of the old school Democrats. In many ways he is more constitutive then many of the Republicans in office right now.

Thanks
    Robert

Agreed. Love is TARGET #1 for me personally. Beidle, will get hers in the future. She gets a pass now because she voted against the gas tax and SB281 and because I want to focus on Love. I'll vote for Beidle in the primary (again with the sole purpose of removing Love), but not in the general. You are spot on about Sphocleus. I actually went to high school with his daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom