• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyATFP

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 3, 2013
    Hyattsville
    Hasnt been a possibility yet today

Because of where I work calling on the phone to ask about firearms would require using cell phone away from location and will have to wait until later this evening. Was hoping someone might have heard or also do business with them.

NavyATFP

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 3, 2013
    Hyattsville
    Industry Section?

whether Atlantic Guns is releasing on 8th day seems like it would be a MD2A question but if I posted in the wrong place ok.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Yeah, But Atlantic guns (in Silver Spring and Rockville) is NOT an Industry Partner.

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    The answer is NO, not yet as of 6/3/13 at 12:02pm.

I just called Atlantic Guns and they are not following this either. This is just speculation, but it sounds like they may start following this soon since the person I spoke with said "not yet, we will let everyone know WHEN we do".

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Because of where I work calling on the phone to ask about firearms would require using cell phone away from location and will have to wait until later this evening. Was hoping someone might have heard or also do business with them.

You can't talk about it on the phone but typing it on a computer is ok?

Interesting.

NavyATFP

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 3, 2013
    Hyattsville
    easy explanation

I work in an open cubicle setting and while I can use my computer for short periods for personal reasons using work phone as well as cell phone for personal reasons such as this is frowned upon. The beauty of working for some federal agencies.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    I posted this earlier in another thread. They will be soon(talked to Dave,always ask for him tell em joe sent you). I will get a call when hey do and post it here asap.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    I work in an open cubicle setting and while I can use my computer for short periods for personal reasons using work phone as well as cell phone for personal reasons such as this is frowned upon. The beauty of working for some federal agencies.

Work for the IRS do ya? :D

Rehabitdc

Mar 28, 2013
    Potomac area
    I was in today and asked about my having two guns waiting for paper work at each location. I asked if I could get all four once my background check came back as not disapproved on the first batch. Answer was no! Each set of guns gets their own checks. i am a designated collector. But he did bring up that as soon as they get their "letter" back, they will start releasing on the 10th day. And he felt it would be sooner rather than later.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    lol - I doubt they will do anything to help the consumer. My experience from them having purchased several new firearms as well as using them as a transfer FFL is that they make you feel as if they are doing you a favor just by selling you a firearm at MSRP. Some of the rudest people I have ever met in the gun industry accept for Amatto he is awesome and the opposite of all the others.

sunset1

Mar 23, 2012
    I've purchased twice from one of the older guys (?owner) when they used to have product line sales.

He was pleasant both times, gave me good advice, no hard sell or talking down to me.

Their sale prices were a little better than other store everyday prices.

Their regular prices were consistently higher than other local stores.

Scopenhagen

Oct 27, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Both times I've been there recently there prices have been slightly cheaper than surrounding FFL's. although still higher than they should be, they've remained fair while keeping a high inventory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom