• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    I will never forget. I didnt mention them because it was supposed to be our secret.

Dimmed Lights.....
    Shades Drawn......
    All of our AK's all Field Stripped on the carpet......
    Motor Oil and Transmissin Fluid in the air......
    Kenny G Playing the Soviet Anthem.....

mmmmmmmmm..........

i think you still have my BCG ;) we must have gotten them switched up

i feel a little dirty now...............AFK, looking at big titties just to make sure im still attracted to them.

edit: yep, all good over here.......................................

seriously, i want my BCG back though...it was a one time deal, man...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    i think you still have my BCG ;) we must have gotten them switched up

i feel a little dirty now...............AFK, looking at big titties just to make sure im still attracted to them.

edit: yep, all good over here.......................................

seriously, i want my BCG back though...it was a one time deal, man...

:lol2:

It was lost in a place we cant discuss.......

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I dont think someone has ever said such a nice thing about me here. Thanks Mark :)

Must be something going on or this "Mark" person has the been drinking the Baltimore Kool-Aid.

Chad - you suck, puppies hate you and you're the reason why Firefly was cancelled.

That is right! The truth can be told. CHAD IS THE REASON WHY THEY CANCELLED FIREFLY!!

You ask why? Why?? Because it he wanted to make room for Dancing with the Stars and it was cutting into their ratings.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Must be something going on or this "Mark" person has the been drinking the Baltimore Kool-Aid.

Chad - you suck, puppies hate you and you're the reason why Firefly was cancelled.

That is right! The truth can be told. CHAD IS THE REASON WHY THEY CANCELLED FIREFLY!!

You ask why? Why?? Because it he wanted to make room for Dancing with the Stars and it was cutting into their ratings.

LOL You crazy....

I honestly dont know what Firefly is. Im going to look it up.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    wow this went bad freakin fast. OP you are a dummy and I hate you for trying to help us out, BTW your mom is a "fart knocker"!! Ok that clearly is a joke.

Jokes asie: The Siaga just doesn't give me a boner either. I think it's the way it appears to have no history. I'm a huge wood guy (insert jokes below). The wood is basically the heart of the AK. If I wanted a plastic gun I'd buy an AR15.

My everience with the Siaga is limited, TOOBUKU and I went to shoot his (fresh out of the box) an it came from the factory with wrong headspace. So I never ened up getting the chance to shoot it. My MAK is actually suprisingly accurate for an AK. TOOBUKU advised me that his could have been better (I'm not bitching I unerstan it's an AK).

I'll eventually snag one just for shiggles but it's WAY own on the list.

As for your entrance into the forum.........I HATE YOUR FACE. J/K
    There like any other gun there are a few bad apples in the bunch. Other guys call then vodka builds because the guy was probably drunk who put it togther

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I'm just not 100% comfortable moving the FCG forward. I can do the bullet guide, mag catch and stock stuff. Drilling out and reriveting the group and all. I guess I can't use my go to, JB Weld.
    If you look at the 2 you tube people I put up I think it will put your mind at easy they break it down simple and show you where everything is supposed to be

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Unless its a S12 its a waste of money IMHO. After you add conversion and compliance parts and time you can buy a fully converted arsenal. I dont like most saiga conversions. bullet guides held in with screws and holes plugged with plastic caps or screws just isnt optimal.

to do a saiga conversion right the trigger guard and bullet guide is riveted. the old fire control group holes are welded. An AK 74 Style fsb is added. The barrel is milled and slotted to accept an AK lower handguard. The upper gas tube gets replaced. A new fcg and fcg retainer is needed. A trigger guard is needed. A buttstock and pistol grip is needed. A pistol grip screw and nut is needed.

The newer saigas have all the front end work done but are still not as well built as an arsenal conversion.
    catch me if I am wrong but arsenal use's saiga's as there starting point don;t they?

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I have a question. I was thinking about converting a saiga 223 to take AR mags via the adapters that Magnolia State Armory sells. Do you have any experience with these?
    it takes some work and as Chad said in another thread if you do not do it right the adapter is worthless. It takes some machining to the trunnion as well if I recall correctly

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    just a tad bit of advice people will take you much more seriously if you use punctuation and capitalization properly in your sentences it is hard as hell to Read your posts if you dont use them properly i dont know how much i would trust someone to work on my rifle or give me advice on how to work on my rifle if they couldnt do so themselves the first shot would be like playing russian roulette i would have no idea whether the gun was going to blow up in my face because i didnt understand what the person was saying from a lack of grammar or the person was not able to convey what they meant because they couldnt properly use the most fundamental elements of grammar i mean hell if they didnt take the time to learn grammar then what says they took the time to learn how to build a rifle or even are taking the time to tell me every step and all essential details to ensure my safety i mean really how easy is it to read what i wrote does it help if i randomly use punctuation? how about if i only do it at times does that help make everything clear safety first kids

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    just a tad bit of advice people will take you much more seriously if you use punctuation and capitalization properly in your sentences it is hard as hell to Read your posts if you dont use them properly i dont know how much i would trust someone to work on my rifle or give me advice on how to work on my rifle if they couldnt do so themselves the first shot would be like playing russian roulette i would have no idea whether the gun was going to blow up in my face because i didnt understand what the person was saying from a lack of grammar or the person was not able to convey what they meant because they couldnt properly use the most fundamental elements of grammar i mean hell if they didnt take the time to learn grammar then what says they took the time to learn how to build a rifle or even are taking the time to tell me every step and all essential details to ensure my safety i mean really how easy is it to read what i wrote does it help if i randomly use punctuation? how about if i only do it at times does that help make everything clear safety first kids

RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY RUN ON SENTENCES IN ALL LOWER CASE MAKES CHAD CRAZY

Dude, how's Chad been feeling lately?

Sirex