• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Good times... I was wondering the same thing, i.e. arsenal stamped vs forged... What would you say the weight over stamped is? Is it around the same as an AR?

Weight seems a little more, but I'm not sure how much. I really wasn't paying attention, but the fact that it didn't jump out at me suggests that it will not be an issue. I suspect it is less than a pound more...

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Weight seems a little more, but I'm not sure how much. I really wasn't paying attention, but the fact that it didn't jump out at me suggests that it will not be an issue. I suspect it is less than a pound more...

Without a mag the weight of the SAM7SF is 7.9lbs, which is slightly more than the M4 (aprox 7lbs)

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    FYI - I decided to just jump on this and called them yesterday and gave them a credit card to hold one for me when the next batch arrives, sight unseen. If you really want one of these before Oct. 1, I suggest you do the same thing.

I have always wanted one of these, never had one, and it is pretty hard to argue the point that this is probably THE one to buy if you can never buy another one. It is big bucks for sure, but I can't really see regretting this purchase after October 1.

The way I figure it, in 10 years I can either be the guy that pulls this out of my range bag and makes everybody else on the line jealous, or I can be one of those guys looking wistfully at somebody else's.

Don't be the guy hoping I'll let you pop off a few rounds...just sayin'

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    FYI - I decided to just jump on this and called them yesterday and gave them a credit card to hold one for me when the next batch arrives, sight unseen. If you really want one of these before Oct. 1, I suggest you do the same thing.

I have always wanted one of these, never had one, and it is pretty hard to argue the point that this is probably THE one to buy if you can never buy another one. It is big bucks for sure, but I can't really see regretting this purchase after October 1.

The way I figure it, in 10 years I can either be the guy that pulls this out of my range bag and makes everybody else on the line jealous, or I can be one of those guys looking wistfully at somebody else's.

Don't be the guy hoping I'll let you pop off a few rounds...just sayin'
    I agree with this...

Even after I bought a SAM 7R a few months ago...then arsenal releases this. I'm very much considering one (maybe a second as an SBR).

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Finally picked her up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378072962.956677.jpg

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Almost as loud as a female friends biological clock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom