• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    I was in All Pawn yesterday and saw two AR15's at the store for sale. Dennis told me they were both on consignment and not his guns, but he can do the ffl paperwork. If anyone is looking for one...

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I have a couple of AR's (Specifically a couple brand new full upper's that I could put on completed New Frontier Lowers) I would sell.. I'm curious what the consignment fee's are. Does anyone know?

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I'll contact a couple of local shops and find out what their consignment fee's are and follow up here.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    Saw a sign that said--2 AR's for sale---at that small little gun store on Old Washington Rd down from Hunt Funeral Home today. I think he sells antique guns and train sets....

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    What ever you guys do stay away from the crook on 301 north in Waldorf. The pawn shop next to Empire Graphics.

I stopped in the other day and watched the manager try to lie to a guy selling mags. Its one thing to say he will only pay $ X for something but to tell him that his Colt 20 round AR mag was a 10 round mini 14 mag just to keep the price down is wrong.

The funny thing is the mini 14 mags are running 20% higher than AR mags right now.

Now the guys down at All Pawn in White Plains amd Jim at Angus McGregor's are good people but like most gun shops you have to watch the price and be an educated consumer.

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    2975 OLD WASHINGTON RD
    WALDORF, Maryland 20601
    If you turn left (if leaving Waldorf) at the intersection of Rt5 and 925. It is less than a mile on the left. Looks like a normal house but he does have a sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom