• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    I made my first trust purchase yesterday. There will be more in the next 180 days. Thank you Vince, you are a true gentleman, it was a pleasure doing business with you. As a first time silencer buyer I appreciate the time you spent with me and your advice on future purchases. I will see you again in a month or so when the Xmas bills are cleared up.The purchase was honestly as simple as handing over a copy of your trust, show your drivers licences and write two checks. Great shop. Great experience. Thanks again.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I made my first trust purchase yesterday. There will be more in the next 180 days. Thank you Vince, you are a true gentleman, it was a pleasure doing business with you. As a first time silencer buyer I appreciate the time you spent with me and your advice on future purchases. I will see you again in a month or so when the Xmas bills are cleared up.The purchase was honestly as simple as handing over a copy of your trust, show your drivers licences and write two checks. Great shop. Great experience. Thanks again.

What time were you there? I saw someone walking in, asking for vince, with what looked like a folder full of trust papers and a big grin on their face. :D

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    What time were you there? I saw someone walking in, asking for vince, with what looked like a folder full of trust papers and a big grin on their face. :D

I was in around noonish or a little later. I must admit I was so psyched I didn't pay much attention to anyone else in the place. I am sorry I didn't notice you. It would be nice to put a face with all your comments. LOL

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I was in around noonish or a little later. I must admit I was so psyched I didn't pay much attention to anyone else in the place. I am sorry I didn't notice you. It would be nice to put a face with all your comments. LOL

Yup, that was you. I was there around noon as well. You were giggling like a schoolgirl :lol2:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I can not repudiate your observations. I still can't get this smile off my face. My only regret is I couldn't buy more.

Now you get to enjoy a 3+ month wait...

Imagine how it'll feel when you actually get to take the thing home? :D

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    One less m92 on the shelf...

aaand another M92 gone.

One minute Im talking to Vince, the next Im filling out paperwork with Kevin. Darth Vader and Kylo Ren have NOTHING on those guys....

I have only left there ONCE withOUT buying something. Im going to consider that a good thing. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom