• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IcedC

Main Screen Turn On!
    Apr 3, 2008
    Setting up them the bomb!
    I'm quitting my job because my wife is PCSing to Germany.

I don't wanna post the name of my company because I think they would frown upon this posting, but I wanna throw this out to this community because many people here fit the bill for what is needed.

I repair customer returns, and do on site and over the phone tech support. I am also the armorer for the company owned weapons :cool:

You will need to be able to trouble shoot proprietary electronics and cabling including laptops and network devices, swap PC boards and mechanical parts... soldiering sensitive parts, light metal work and fabrication...

Advanced knowledge of small arms both civilian and military, the ability to troubleshoot, clean, repair, and maintain all manor of firearms is required. Knowledge of firearms laws is a plus...

This is a self motivated position... you will need to be able to figure things out with little or no help or supervision and do so in a timely manor and you can and will be held accountable for mistakes which can lead to extraordinary fines or imprisonment. You must be a US citizen and be able to pass a drug and criminal background check :o ;)

I don't really know what they are planning to pay my replacement, and since I wrote the book on this job no one will be able to have any prior experience so I would assume they will start you off at less than what I make so I would guess around 35~60k depending on abilities, plus full benefits, 401k, and tuition reimbursement.

The job is in Columbia, MD they give a big preference to prior or current military and LEO, but it is not required... There are no actual educational requirements but I assume they will want someone with a BS... I currently hold no degrees so anything more than a HS diploma is a feather in your cap. If you are interested PM me and I will tell you how to apply.

This position has been filled...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom