• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dariuscpu

Nov 6, 2013
    Hello Shooters I'm looking for any armed security trainers or facilities that also sponsor the guards they train I found a few places but i'm trying to shop around and also get the best training available. So if you know of any place that trains and sponsors security guards please let me know.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll bite , what is this *sponser* ? You're looking for free training in exchange for wearing decals ?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'll bite , what is this *sponser* ? You're looking for free training in exchange for wearing decals ?

I think for some security guard armed permits you have to be "sponsored", with intentions to be hired by the company or something like that.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Well duh , in order to get an occupation related handgun Permit , you obviously have to be an employee of such an organization/ company ( leaving aside for the moment an Entreprenour starting up a Private Detective Agency , and prior experience requirements thereof. ).

After you are hired , your employer will either train you , or send you to their prefered training vendor. Generally with intention of turning you into a warm body with a Handgun Permit at minimum expense to them.

I was presuming the OP was looking for additional/ better training with goal of becoming somewhat proficient for his own benefit.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'll sponsor him, but he has to wear a pink mini skirt emblazoned with BLASTER229 firearms training, llc. LOL

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    This thread reminds me of the Bad News Bears for some reason....
    bad-news-bears-cap1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom