• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To the extent that D.C. issues enough Permits to have a meaningful presence among motorists . And to the extent that criminals pay attention , and function logically :

The distinction should be made between DMV locals vs out of the area visitors .

I couldn't imeadately find a breakdown , but from all annecdotal reports , a very significant number of DC Permits are held by Md and Va residents , who either work , do business , or otherwise regularly are in D.C .

Kanly

Feb 15, 2012
    Washington, DC
    It is a bit shocking how so much of this stuff winds up being "copy/paste" incorrect.

Curious what you hear back.
    Yeah I mean if the lawyers can't even get it right ....

I will say, I did have a very pleasant exchange with a very prominent 2A atty in this region way back when about his website being incorrect and he was very happy to know that he was giving out incorrect info.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Yeah I mean if the lawyers can't even get it right ....

I will say, I did have a very pleasant exchange with a very prominent 2A atty in this region way back when about his website being incorrect and he was very happy to know that he was giving out incorrect info.
    That's good to hear.

Making a list of contacts and going down it?

Eventually the "copy/paste" phenomenon will result in accurate information being cited and shared.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    It is a bit shocking how so much of this stuff winds up being "copy/paste" incorrect.

Curious what you hear back.

Usconcealedcarry.com also said I had to register my fists as lethal weapons because I was a Tae Bo Instructor. Can you fact check that?

Kanly

Feb 15, 2012
    Washington, DC
    I got a response from USCCA and we'll see what they decide.

"Thank you for reaching out to Delta Defense, the service provider to the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.

I appreciate you letting me know! I have passed this on to the appropriate team."

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I got a response from USCCA and we'll see what they decide.

"Thank you for reaching out to Delta Defense, the service provider to the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.

I appreciate you letting me know! I have passed this on to the appropriate team."
    That's good to hear! Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom