• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyndi59

I guess you're suspicious of their professional protest signs as well?
    Would not these uninformed future little liberals been a bit more on the money moved down a few blocks and staged their "lay in" in front of the J. Edgar Hoover Building..another thing is the "bump stocks",though I'm a Virginia resident now..does the Virginia Governor have any bright ideas how many crimes in this state is committed with these..lol..I think mental illness needs be pushed..

Wraith

Oct 19, 2009
    Denton
    These narratives need to be struck back. These kids are being called victims, but they are only witnesses, the victims were the ones who were shot.

It's time to nut up and lay the smack down on these manipulative little shits, that obviously have behind the scenes help from Gun Control Inc

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So is it true or not, that crisis actors were involved?

I say they’re just kids and are already leaders (and full of themselves) at the school. Emma Gonzalez is president of the school gay and lesbian club. David Hogg is the producer at the school’s TV station. These kids crave attention.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    David Clarke: Fla. students' gun control push has 'George Soros' fingerprints all over it'
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374840-david-clarke-fla-students-gun-control-push-has-george-soros
    Former Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Jr. insinuated Wednesday that student survivors of the Parkland, Florida school shooting were being manipulated by Democratic billionaire George Soros to organize for gun control.

In a tweet, the former Wisconsin sheriff wrote that media appearances and an activism campaign from students of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School against gun violence had "George Soros' fingerprints all over it."

"The well ORGANIZED effort by Florida school students demanding gun control has GEORGE SOROS’ FINGERPRINTS all over it," Clarke wrote.

"It is similar to how he hijacked and exploited black people’s emotion regarding police use of force incidents into the COP HATING Black Lives Matter movement," he added.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Is it just me or does it seem like the homosexual kids who have been interviewed are over-represented? I briefly saw a few interviews of the kids in Tallahassee on CNN this morning and two out of the three kids interviewed were homosexual.

mumfrey

Nov 16, 2017
    Northern Balt Co
    "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
    Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    parkland-shooting-crisis-actor.jpg

parkland-shooting-crisis-actor1.jpg

parkland-shooting-crisis-actors1.jpg

barbara-starr-crisis-actor.jpg

linda-traitz-on-david-hogg-not-a-douglas-hi-student1.jpg

This one takes the cake:

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    People have better make sure what they claim is 100% factual. Being busted for publishing falsehood can backfire in dramatic fashion, to both sides of the battle.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I didn't believe these stories after Sandy Hook. I didn't believe them after Aurora. I didn't believe them after San Bernadino and Orlando and Las Vegas, but damn, the coincidences are becoming too coincidental now. I still won't say 100% that I believe there are professional crisis actors, I'll post and let you decide for yourself. However, I believe in it more and more after every event.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
    Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

That quote needs to be put on one of the Patriot Picket signs to be displayed prominently during 'gun week'.

mumfrey

Nov 16, 2017
    Northern Balt Co
    Wow, I posted that video an hour ago and it's been taken off YouTube already. :tinfoil:

I figured as so. I was actually wondering how it was still up as I read about that vid earlier today from another link and it was down before I could see it. Glad that I saw yours before it was down. Straight up BS, the brownshirts are busy today. What in the holy f*ck is their reason for removing it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom