Are spotting scopes available at Hap Baker?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    I have some time free Sunday 03/20 and was thinking about going to Hap Baker... never been there before, heard somewhat mixed things. Not that cold tomorrow by real winter standards, and wearing layers improves my VZ's length of pull :) Was wondering if anyone from the area could help clear this up:

1. Do they have spotting scopes available anywhere at the range? Wanted to sight in some stuff, don't own my own yet unfortunately.

2. Are there magazine sizing restrictions in place? Couldn't find a clear answer... Is a standard capacity 30rd mag legally purchased prior to Oct 2013 permitted there?

3. Are typical European imported M43 copper-on-steel lead core steel case rounds allowed there?

Thanks for any suggestions. I did read their published rules online, understand there is a 2-sec delay between shots, etc.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    yes there are. A few are in poor shape but the majority work fine.
    They do not have magazine limits although they do have rate of fire min. 2 secs between shots (magazine capacity is not questioned as you cannot transfer hicap mags in md but you can possess them if bought out of state.)
    you can use any ammo you like except scatter and incendiary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom