• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • carpentermatt

Feb 9, 2009
    I was waiting until I had a few more weeks of deposit receipts and purchase receipts made with cash before I submit everything. I have all my references lined up, the paper work filled out, and a letter from my bank. I still need to get fingerprints done but have been busy with work and haven't had the chance yet. Hope to have everything together in the new two weeks. Will post up once I've applied.

sniperdwight

May 20, 2010
    Joppa, Maryland
    The application process only took me 3 months. It was fairly simple providing I had all the paperwork straight. When I went to renew my license, I forgot a letter from the bank and was delayed until I presented the letter.

I know someone that applied the same day I did, and his process took 6 months. The MSP investigator took longer. I believe depending on who does your paperwork and how they handle the task of investigation depends on how long it takes. Good luck.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    "Only" and 3 MONTHS don't go together, thats an almost comical time frame. I can't see where it should take any longer than 7 to 10 days.

Entire homicide investigations can be done in 6 months

Gee I wonder if someone buys a pair of those Air Jordan Tennis Shoes that people have been lining up to buy would count?
    You know the shoes I'm talking about. The one's that their fighting over even having riots at Mall's. And even killing people during robberies of the shoes just to acquire them.
    You are considered to be at a high risk to be robbed just for wearing them.
    If you could get a pair of those and use that as your reason for needing a ccw.
    Then maybe they would issue someone a permit with the restriction "valid only while wearing or having the shoes in your possession". LOL Don't laugh it might fly with this States reasoning. :party29:

dkerm

Mar 12, 2013
    Will proof of deposit checks work for MD ccw application?

In leu of deposit slips, a letter from the bank stating your business has "an active cash flow" is sufficient by the requirements. The other point you should raise, if you apply, is if you carry your computer around in the vehicle with all your customer's PII information on it.

I have about $250k in deposits that I made at the ATM in a 6 month time frame. In addition I have a laptop with sensitive business financial information. Do they need to be cash deposits?

Thanks

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom