• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rkba

Mar 1, 2013
    Are AR15 lower build kits, including collapsible stock and pistol grip, currently legal in Maryland? I understand there are some new laws going into effect in the next few months. Will they be illegal after that?

I've got some of these kits and thought I'd offer them on this forum, assuming it's legal for me to ship them to Maryland.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Are AR15 lower build kits, including collapsible stock and pistol grip, currently legal in Maryland? I understand there are some new laws going into effect in the next few months. Will they be illegal after that?

I've got some of these kits and thought I'd offer them on this forum, assuming it's legal for me to ship them to Maryland.

Yes. Maryland does not currently ban ARs based on any features. After Oct. 1st sales or transfers of ARs are banned in the state. As long as one has a purchase order prior to Oct. 1st, they may take possession after that date.

Also, if you want to offer anything for sale on the forum, we have a 50 post requirement.

rkba

Mar 1, 2013
    Yes. Maryland does not currently ban ARs based on any features. After Oct. 1st sales or transfers of ARs are banned in the state. As long as one has a purchase order prior to Oct. 1st, they may take possession after that date.
    Thanks.

Also, if you want to offer anything for sale on the forum, we have a 50 post requirement.
    Yeah, I can understand that policy.

Not worth it for me or the forum members for me to clutter up the forum with +1's and assorted trite just to get to 50.

I've got stuff posted on arfcom and m4c anyway.

Best of luck to you guys who are scrambling to acquire gear before the deadline. Keep fighting the good fight, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom