• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Bushmaster (the current one) can go suck eggs.

They were contacted about fighting this, and they basically said the MD was not a big enough market for them to care about.

Completely agree.

Just wanted to make OP aware of that little caveat in case he saw a used one out there.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Hello I am new to Maryland and trying to make sense of these confusing laws! I was searching the banned list and to me it seems ARs in 300aac caliber are not banned? This makes no sense. I am building my first AR and already ordered an Anderson lower. I will be purchasing my upper as a kit from PSA and then a heavy barrel from wherever I can find one in stock.

I had Steve @ citizenarms build an accurate 7.62x39 a while back and it is very good with good ammo. Steve@citizenarms.com

BillOrien

Sep 28, 2008
    MD's draconian gun laws are a mess, It is one of the reasons I moved out. My once beautiful home of Maryland left me, I was forced to leave. Screw those liberal POS' who control it, I wish bad things for them. I grew up 1 mile from Fort McHenry, lived there for 54 of my soon the be 56 years. I was building AR's and reloading ammo for about 6 years before I fled. You ought a seen the truck I drove out of Baltimore, it would have blew your mind!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    question, are the items on the list banned to buy,sell AND own? build?

Can't buy them
    Can't sell them
    Can't build them
    Can't own them unless you did before Oct 1, 2013.

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Free men do not ask permission to exercise their rights. That is all you need to know.

Sometime people are interested in keeping it legal...so they can take their gun out in public, like to the range. You seem to think if people aren’t posting about the third hole they just drilled they are rolling over. Give it a rest.

Deadlunch

Jun 9, 2018
    Bowie
    Thank you much dbla and Outrider58. I agree with you Muleskinner, but teratos' gets why I'm asking. Not only for going to the range, but if I had to use it in self-defense, I'd like to remain a free man after I exercised my right.

Thanks all

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Sometime people are interested in keeping it legal...so they can take their gun out in public, like to the range. You seem to think if people aren’t posting about the third hole they just drilled they are rolling over. Give it a rest.

Yeah, there are some nice things in the state that never see the light of day because of some arbitrary rule from the crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom