• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Anyone happen to know where I can buy a disconnector spring for an AR? ( or spring kit if need be ) I seem to have lost mine when I took the trigger/hammer assembly from my lower. Built it months ago, and havent got to shoot it yet. ( Been waiting on optics ) Being an idiot :innocent0 and was bored I took the assembly out to oil it the other night ( as I put it together dry, and figured I'd oil it as I assembled it this time ) :o . Put the stuff in a box, as I was needed for something from the wife, and figured I'd put it together the next day. Well a few days passed by before I got the chance. ( Finally went to assemble it this morning )By now, it's hard to say where it got kicked, rolled, etc ( hardwood floors ). At this rate, I'll never get to shoot it. I could swear I picked that spring up too to put in the box lol. :sad20: :sign07: :facepalm:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

quad

Another Hooligan
    Mar 31, 2011
    Allegany County
    Well, after tearing the room apart TWICE and getting on the floor looking with a flashlight, and being unsuccessful....I walk back into the room and it was laying right in the center. Somehow, someway it got kicked, tossed, back to where I even started to look. Thanks for the links....Im gonna order some spares. :clap::gun7::gun1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom