• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Now, THAT I would consider buying.
    These take standard AR15 lowers inside the bullpup housing, then top with most a "bufferless" upper. Would like one that can take fat handguards, for tucking cans. Think an AR22 upper should work really easily with it. There are a couple AR9s that might, the Brownells BRN-9 would be epic, especially if you could tuck a can in side handguards with a short barrel. I want one, if nothing else I have a mil-spec DPMS SBR lower, and would love to slap something like a Sylvan arms block in and run 9mm in GLOCK mags through it, and shoot 5.56, 300BO, 22 and 9mm with just an upper and/or mag block to swap them.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Guess if I had to, I could train myself to become right eye/hand dominant on long guns..., not a bad looking development mule.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I, personally, don't like bullpups. You can have them all.

I really like the * idea * of bullpups , particularly in the context of .223 with 20 inch plus bbl length , and 26 ( or 29 in Md) inch OAL , that has a medium good trigger , and overall doesn't suck .

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    So, if we use an already purchased MD-copasetic rifle and drop it into one of these chassis (either in OP or the A3 Triad), it's safe to assume we still have to abide by the 29" rule?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dominic2026

Latest threads

Top Bottom