• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Sweet!

Which is better, the pistol version with Stab, or the 16" rifle version, with long barrel and stock?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkvpX0M1bZo

We were shooting both the pistol version and the $200 stamp version and we were hitting steel plates at 100 yards IIRC. I think if its a plinker or backpack / trunk gun the pistol is great!

I really like this system, but the price is a little high for me especially if you add a stamp.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    The RONI carbine kit is $550, plus a Glock 17 that is another $500 - $600. At this price I'd rather have an AR-pattern 9mm carbine.

The RONI looks cool, but I don't know their reputation. Also, adding that extra-long barrel to a Glock concerns me a bit.

dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    Alright. I want to build an AR pistol (556 if it matters). I understand I need tof get a lower. No problems. I understand I can't put a stock on it. No problem. I believe I can use a 7.5" barrel. Am I missing anything? Do I need to file with the ATF for the magical stamp?

Someone school me.

Dont put a VFG on it (unless it is >26" OAL)

BusaJ52

Jul 13, 2016
    Cecil
    I assume this is as good a thread as any to ask my question... I'm building an ar pistol. 300 blkout. the lower is marked 5.56.. will this be an issue?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I assume this is as good a thread as any to ask my question... I'm building an ar pistol. 300 blkout. the lower is marked 5.56.. will this be an issue?

Was it a rifle first? If not, then you should be GTG. Who made the lower? Most companies nowadays mark their lowers "Multi".

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I didn't even look at the lower when i bought it. Pistol first, gonna be. Adcor lower.

Shouldn't be a problem. Even if you SBR'd it, you could always slap a 300 upper(multiple uppers are OK on NFA/SBRs) on it as long as you were able to return it back to a 5.56.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom