AR-15 fired at 71 year old woman for hitting parked cars..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So he shoots at the car crashing into his cars on his property and is arrested and charged with a felony?
    C4BDDDEA-B38A-41C0-B954-AA89EC8AA25C.jpeg
    E3DF085B-482A-4648-A66D-396DC2E25A8A.jpeg
    7759929B-21D4-427A-A2C4-11E8FB91B9E7.jpeg

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Uh yeah. Defense of cars isn’t a reason to be cracking off rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That crazy woman used her car as a weapon. If he didn’t chase her off by firing at her it is no telling what she would have done. She could very easily run her car trough the house once she got done with his cars. This case isn’t a simple damages of property case.

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    If she drove at him or his house it might be a different story. I wasn’t there so I can’t say if his or anyone else’s life was in danger. I will say though, that is some mighty strange and dangerous behavior she was engaged in.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    If she drove at him or his house it might be a different story. I wasn’t there so I can’t say if his or anyone else’s life was in danger. I will say though, that is some mighty strange and dangerous behavior she was engaged in.
    If he was able to put rounds through the windshield it's a safe bet the car was coming at him...

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If he was able to put rounds through the windshield it's a safe bet the car was coming at him...
    What, you can't put rounds through the windshield with the car quartering toward you or from a 60 degree angle to the vehicle? As long as somebody isn't perpendicular to the windshield, rounds can be put into the windshield while not standing right in front of the vehicle.

Sounds like a couple people trying to come up with a "What if" that would justify coming out of your house and trying to kill somebody that is ramming your car. Going to need a miracle to justify that as self defense in Maryland, probably anywhere else too. Don't think that even meet self defense under stand your ground. Now, if deadly force is allowed for defense of property, then you stand a chance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom