• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigshow72

Sep 25, 2013
    howard county
    hey guys,

Just an fyi for anyone looking to buy an ar-15, you can buy an ar-10 in Maryland unregulated. I talked to my local ffl and they said that the .308 models are cash and carry. Kinda odd because the ar-15 is the exact same gun but bigger caliber!

:D

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    hey guys,

Just an fyi for anyone looking to buy an ar-15, you can buy an ar-10 in Maryland unregulated. I talked to my local ffl and they said that the .308 models are cash and carry. Kinda odd because the ar-15 is the exact same gun but bigger caliber!

Wow! Really?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Holy Crap on so many levels. Mind bottling!

Because the .308 is a much larger and slower bullet, you can dodge it Matrix style. You can see it coming from a mile away. Since the AR-10 is the "mother" of the AR-15, it has a soft motherly spot in it's heart for children, puppies and kittens, making it among the safest firearms you can get.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Because the .308 is a much larger and slower bullet, you can dodge it Matrix style. You can see it coming from a mile away. Since the AR-10 is the "mother" of the AR-15, it has a soft motherly spot in it's heart for children, puppies and kittens, making it among the safest firearms you can get.

That must be the reason why when i hold the AR-10 i instantly feel more calm and safe. I often lay with it in the fetal position. I could not explain it until now.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    It would seem to me that you all are being sarcastic? Where's that little emoticon when I need it.....

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    hey guys,

Makes a lota sense don't it. I recommend the AR10 to all my buyers. And if you shoot low recoil light loads it's not much diff than 556

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo

Wait a minute, it was YOU who said that when testifying against SB281 back in the spring? No wonder the GA removed AR-10's from the bill. BRILLIANT! :sarcasm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom