Assigned to Invest. - 03/13/2023
    Approved - 03/19/2023
    Permit In hand -
    23HGP1429XX

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I still haven’t had a chance to carry anywhere yet. I went to the gym this morning, but decided it would be more of a PITA to deal with securing the gun than it was worth.

Wishmewell

Jan 3, 2023
    Maryland
    I still haven’t had a chance to carry anywhere yet. I went to the gym this morning, but decided it would be more of a PITA to deal with securing the gun than it was worth.
    That’s true! I don’t carry if there is a chance I might have to leave it in the car! Doesn’t set well with me!

Gun4Fun

Jan 22, 2023
    Washington DC
    That’s true! I don’t carry if there is a chance I might have to leave it in the car! Doesn’t set well with me!
    Eh I wear a iwb kydex holster on my strong side. If I need to leave it in the car I just pull the entire holster off my belt and secure it.

But also while I’ll admit it’s been years since I’ve gone to the gym so I don’t really know couldn’t you just lock the gun in your locker with the rest of your clothes when you change?

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I don't go out much anymore, but I haven't left the house unarmed since of gotten my permit. Sometimes I'm lazy on a quick errand to stick a p64 into a pocket holster and put it in my jacket pocket.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don't go out much anymore, but I haven't left the house unarmed since of gotten my permit. Sometimes I'm lazy on a quick errand to stick a p64 into a pocket holster and put it in my jacket pocket.
    That’s a good idea. What P64 pocket holster are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom