• jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    This is the email I got:

1674580725454.png

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    My email just tells me that the application has been given a final disposition. Instructions tell me to check the portal. When I checked the portal, it shows approved. I never received the email you are showing unless it went to junk mail.

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    My email just tells me that the application has been given a final disposition. Instructions tell me to check the portal. When I checked the portal, it shows approved. I never received the email you are showing unless it went to junk mail.

I'm not surprised. I heard others say they did not get an email when their application was assigned to an investigator.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    My dashboard just shows that the status is approved. I checked the email message and other areas on the portal and I don't see where the permit number is revealed prior to receiving it on the actual permit.

iResq

Dec 27, 2022
    Severn
    My dashboard just shows that the status is approved. I checked the email message and other areas on the portal and I don't see where the permit number is revealed prior to receiving it on the actual permit.
    I think it only shows on the physical letter.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Hit print. Scroll down to the last page.

Walt77

Jan 8, 2023
    Bel Air
    Do you guys still get an email with the name of the investigator your application has been assigned to? I got mine when I got my NICS number/date. I wonder if some investigators are just notoriously slower than others.

Mine was submitted 12/16,
    accepted 12/20
    NICS 1/15
    still waiting for approval now.
    I never got an email stating that I got assigned an NICS number. Last email I got was “awaiting to be assigned”. I submitted on
    12/5/22 submitted
    12/12/22 App Accepted
    1/7/23 NICS

Shoreglide

Jan 7, 2023
    The Beach
    Well, my approval email just popped through. Only thing I’ve received since the email where my application was accepted.

11/29/22-submitted
    12/09/22-accepted
    01/06/23-NICS
    01/24/23 approved
    In hand-tbd
    Application# 22HGP1275xx
    Permit# 23HGP1248xx

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Click on the print application button, Until your app is approved, it will only be six pages. Once your app is approved, it becomes seven pages and your HGP number is on the seventh page.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    My friend was approved the 5/6 of Jan nothing in hand yet. I keep telling him to email but he is slow with that sort of thing.

Hotrod Willy

Feb 17, 2018
    Lothian
    I was approved 1/7/23 and have received nothing. I called MSP yesterday to inquire and they were less than helpful. They told me if I got an email saying I was approved then my HGP was mailed out to me, wait 30 business days and then call back. Thanks Maryland!! :blah:
    It sounds like everything is slowing down and going backwards with the new Governor and his administration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom