• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_Nonymous

Jun 13, 2011
    This thread is for gathering information to make tracking of the progress of applications through the system easier please use other threads for questions, comments, and petty bickering. The rest who are willing post your information and dates and I am sure our number crunchers will generate some statistics and averages to help track progress.
    For those who forgot…

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    No, see I intend to use the thread as written and described. It is a tracking thread, not drool and fantasize about dreams of approvals thread. It could be useful if, you know, people would speculate less.
    The woods are lovely, dark and deep
    And I have promises to keep
    And miles to go before I sleep
    Remember A_Nonymous, miles to go before you sleep

03ec0de7ee30d408d60e128272e90f89

what gun would you recommend for concealed carry?
    Take a look at the Springfield Hellcat Pro. Was just added to the roster 31JUL. 15+1 9mm in single stack width. Same footprint as 10rd Glock 43 with only negligible grip swell.

03ec0de7ee30d408d60e128272e90f89

How Long Did Your HQL Approval Take?

Submitted 30OCT2015, still waiting for anything other than Mental Health Check and Application, 14 days and counting...

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    I still chuckle every time someone says “SGT Pickle said”.

I understand everyone one here speculating because it passes the time. I understand everyone here wanting the card in hand.

It does help pass the time and let’s people see the light at the end of the looooooooong tunnel as well as vent. So let people do their thing and if anyone doesn’t like it, feel free to pop smoke.

RCSB

Jul 29, 2022
    Maryland
    Hey don’t complain too much I think MSP is doing a pretty good job even if the submitted to accepted dates don’t make a bit of sense. I submitted for my Maryland and Florida permit on the same day I have my Maryland permit in my hand and crickets from Florida. So there doing something right at MSP
    I’ll trade you, my Florida was mailed off 7/25 a couple weeks after i submitted Maryland 7/12, and Florida issued me my license 8/11..

ICW2019

Mar 8, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    I’ll trade you, my Florida was mailed off 7/25 a couple weeks after i submitted Maryland 7/12, and Florida issued me my license 8/11..
    If yours was that fast with snail mail that's awesome. I did my app online and sent prints in via mail. Did your tracking status ever change on the website?

sickpuppyz

your mom sends me care packages
    Jun 14, 2020
    MoCo
    There is absolutely ZERO chance.
    you should take advice from your previous post and not be confident or assume anything. Is Friday approval for 7/20 impossible? Probably not so people can hope. Why do you have to crap all over dreams and aspirations? No said they know for sure. They stated a hope.

RCSB

Jul 29, 2022
    Maryland
    If yours was that fast with snail mail that's awesome. I did my app online and sent prints in via mail. Did your tracking status ever change on the website?
    Yes it with from the general message, we received your app, something about by law they have 90 blah blah blah, checked back and it said your license was issued 8/11/22 please allow up to 15 business days to be printed and mailed..

ICW2019

Mar 8, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Yes it with from the general message, we received your app, something about by law they have 90 blah blah blah, checked back and it said your license was issued 8/11/22 please allow up to 15 business days to be printed and mailed..
    Sweet! thanks for the info.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Submitted 6/30/22
    First Bumpback 7/13/22 - Reason: Member 1 copy of DD214
    Resubmit 7/21/22 w member 4 copy DD214
    Accepted 7/25/22
    NICS 8/15/22
    Approved
    Card in hand

No notice of NICS being assigned, just happened to check portal.
    NICS Monday, CJIS letter today. Wow. I've seen several posts from folks who got their permits before they got the letter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom