• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Anyone who got accepted on the 28th seen some movement?

Nope. Hurry up and wait!

We should see a NICS number this week if my semi-informed guess is accurate. Probably two weeks, maybe more, until accepted. I think we're going to see a bog where it's going to take multiple days to process the accepted dates at this point

Hopefully I'm wrong and the increase in personnel will be sufficient to avoid that.

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    Nope. Hurry up and wait!

We should see a NICS number this week if my semi-informed guess is accurate. Probably two weeks, maybe more, until accepted. I think we're going to see a bog where it's going to take multiple days to process the accepted dates at this point

Hopefully I'm wrong and the increase in personnel will be sufficient to avoid that.

This is what I was noticing last week. Starting to take around 48 hours to clear out an accepted days worth of apps. With some day before and days after mixed in

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Hopefully there are some new joiners starting tomorrow.

We are now about one month accepted to approval.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Nope. Hurry up and wait!

Yes, this will be the case until they train and hire enough people. They were receiving about 800 apps a day around 7/18, only approving a fraction of that.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    The Dems said there’d be no interest

Right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Frosh specifically said “there’s no general interest in concealed carry, otherwise they’d be applying” (pre-Bruen, during the SB281/FSA 2013 shenanigans).

You’re right though, every new permit is one extra middle finger to Frosh and his kind.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    applied- 7/27
    Accepted- 8/4
    NICS- 8/13 (Saturday

yea I was surprised when I checked. I was expecting a couple more weeks. We’ll see how it progresses.
    Yeah, seems like I was skipped over too, submitted 7/24, accepted 8/3, and as of 5 min ago no NICS # yet. The “order” now seems pretty random.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Given the data we have, date of acceptance seems to be the most relevant indicator of future approval. NICS, app number, and submission date all seem to be nearly irrelevant.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Well my carry gun is an HK45CT but I can imagine 11 rounds of gigantic 230 grain HST flipping him the bird

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Woah!! So is my mine minus the T. I posted about it another forum here and got roasted.. Nice to see someone else carry that

Carry what you shoot well. Who cares what others think?

Sent plenty of enemies of our democracy to hell.

I keep an Osprey45 can on it at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom