• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Great idea having events not purely on weekends! Between the engine, truck, and medic crews I'd love to try and eventually get a group from my station down to one of these.

HokieKev

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I can't make it to this one but I really hope this idea takes off. It is sometimes easier for me to take a vacation day then get away on the weekend - so many family responsibilities...

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Glad this took off.
    I'm on vacation that week but hope it happens again next summer

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Another great Appleseed History Lesson / Marksmanship. Class.

We had, I think 12 or 13 students with 5 instructors. Thats a very good ratio.

My first Redcoat target I did terrible. I pull a shot out of the 100. Damn. But buy the end of the day I almost cleaned the Redcoats.

Great class everyone.

My son Jack is still blown he missed his patch by 2 points (twice). Lol. I just told him to suck it up. He already has one from two years ago.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Now I see this....

If you do another midweek at Anne Arundel Fish & Game or Berwyn Rod and Gun Club I'd be in.

Apr 15, 2013
    Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday and made the shoot a success. :thumbsup: There will be more next year!

At present, we are thinking to do three next year at AAF&G- probably spring, summer, and fall. We will announce them with much more lead time than we managed with this week's shoot. Look for them on the 2015 schedule when it is announced later this year.

Patchin1972

Apr 11, 2013
    Thanks to Jim and the other volunteers for a very well organized event. It was great to see so many youth shooters at this Appleseed. The weekday Appleseed provides a great opportunity to reach people who have a tough time breaking away during weekends. I'm glad to see there will be more of the weekday Appleseeds in the future.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    Thanks to Jim and the other volunteers for a very well organized event. It was great to see so many youth shooters at this Appleseed. The weekday Appleseed provides a great opportunity to reach people who have a tough time breaking away during weekends. I'm glad to see there will be more of the weekday Appleseeds in the future.

We are currently looking into holding another Project Appleseed during the week, possibly in Bowie, MD.

Nothing is certain at this point, but if at all possible, I would like to gauge the level of interest on this. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom