• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    Don't cancel your backorder. They are trickling in now. I have a shipping confirmation for small rifle primers, and large rifle look to be in next week. Small rifle were 2 weeks early!

Midway had cci military primers yesterday also... Looks like the beginning of the end of backorders.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Wooo HOOO!!!!
    If you are correct it is PARTY time.
    I have 2000 bullets coming from Midway.

Time to load em up and shoot em!!!!!

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    they shipped me 5000 magtech primers last week.

i orders a sleeve of every type of small pistol about 6 weeks ago, but only the magtech shipped.

they shipped me some titegroup also

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    I had a notice the other day from Midway that magtech primers came in. I went to the website within 3 minutes and they were gone. I sent a nasty gram to Midway and they apologized, said the order that came in sold out in minutes.

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    I have 20k CCI small pistol magnum primers @ 60.00 per k. I know that seems a terrible price to pay for primers, compared to what they used to be, but I paid a heck of a price to get them. I just figured I would throw that ou there.

Tater

Mar 26, 2009
    Eastern Shore
    Midway had cci military primers yesterday also... Looks like the beginning of the end of backorders.

E-Mail was sent to me around 7 pm, did not check my mail until around 9 pm. Sold out by then. First time I have gotten a notification that late in the day, usually get them early. Snooze you loose.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Don't take that as gospel. I have been wait on primers from MidSouth since 5/26. Back order status is Over Due.

im not.. this is the third email i got from them. im used to it by now.. :)

just waiting on the next gun show and might get lucky again.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    waiting on my bullets from midway - hadn't ordered powder or primers because of the shipping fees - was hoping to find it locally.

ThumperIII

Jun 11, 2009
    Maryland
    My primer orders with Cabelas, placed near end of Feb, were just cancelled by them last night. During the period between placing my order and their cancellation, I received 5 update emails with delivery dates pushed out each time This last email RE: About your order XXXXX, I thought might be a shipment notice. But no. Cancelled. 5k each LG & SM pistol. I had held off ordering from other places due to continued promise of soon arrival. Time to start over.

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    My primer orders with Cabelas, placed near end of Feb, were just cancelled by them last night. During the period between placing my order and their cancellation, I received 5 update emails with delivery dates pushed out each time This last email RE: About your order XXXXX, I thought might be a shipment notice. But no. Cancelled. 5k each LG & SM pistol. I had held off ordering from other places due to continued promise of soon arrival. Time to start over.

What brand?

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    Some ammo dealers seem to be getting caught up. Just noticed that with an order I placed recently. Maybe a couple of days behind instead of a couple of weeks. We can hope......

MDCXD

Nov 27, 2008
    Mt. Airy
    I had bullets on backordered for 2 months from Midway. I just canceled the order and bought them from Natchez.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    They just upped my date another 2 weeks for SR primers.

Hopefully someone will benefit from my cancellation.

I finally found a local supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom