• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I have a grip safety that I want to use on a double stack Im building but it appears the tab to block the trigger was either milled off or snapped off.

I would like to have a small tab built back up to make the safety functional again. Before you ask about finding another this is a caspian wide body and I need an aluminum beaver tail so Id like to find someone local to make this one work. I can do filing on it once some material is put back on the safety.

Thanks
    Steve

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Terry Porter down on Mills road below Sharpsburg. He is a gun guy too and welded my lower unit on my outboard after I hit a rock and cracked it. Good enough I didn't even need to replace the seal. He welds a lot of Jet Boots for the guys on the river too. He knows aluminum very well.

Address: 4433 Mills Rd, Sharpsburg, MD 21782
    Phone: (301) 432-4869

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Terry Porter down on Mills road below Sharpsburg. He is a gun guy too and welded my lower unit on my outboard after I hit a rock and cracked it. Good enough I didn't even need to replace the seal. He welds a lot of Jet Boots for the guys on the river too. He knows aluminum very well.

Address: 4433 Mills Rd, Sharpsburg, MD 21782
    Phone: (301) 432-4869
    Thanks I'll give then a call. Its such a small amt of work in worried I wont be able to find someone to do it, but I want the grip safety to be functional.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Terry is a one man shop and charges by the hour. Make an appointment and you can hang out and watch. He was making a rock climber last time I was there and has a few interesting side projects that make for nice conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom