Attachments

• stop.jpg
      stop.jpg
      14.4 KB · Views: 490

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    You open it, I'll run it. I'd love a reason to move to Elkins. I'd be closer to my daughter.

That said, if you have a dog in need of grooming...she's working at Fancy Paws. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Can I disparage customers choice of firearms, rifle through their bags, regale them with how I clear a room, yell at them for having a cell phone in their possession?

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I can shoot from my porch when its raining out to 300 yards or run through my dynamic courses I have set up. No need for me to ever go to another range.
    Good luck with your venture in Elkins, you would think it wouldn't be hard to find a business partner for such an enterprise.

MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    Selling Sigs in Elkins? There's a reason Wheeler carries handguns that are mostly in the sub-$400 category. He couldn't sell Kimbers, HKs, etc. Glocks are about the highest end that will move around there.

McFlys is west off of 33,and are opening a new shop in Bridgeport.

I seriously considered looking into it, but it's a hard sell for folks who have wide open space and neighbors that don't mind. Folks can't hold regular Basic Pistol classes for CHLs in the area because people can't/won't pay.

That said, there are some who will, but when Rambusters lost their range due to 33 going in everyone just shrugged and moved on.

Interesting to hear about Hunter's Haven... The last owner I knew of had mom and dad buy it for him.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    Selling Sigs in Elkins? There's a reason Wheeler carries handguns that are mostly in the sub-$400 category. He couldn't sell Kimbers, HKs, etc. Glocks are about the highest end that will move around there.

McFlys is west off of 33,and are opening a new shop in Bridgeport.

I seriously considered looking into it, but it's a hard sell for folks who have wide open space and neighbors that don't mind. Folks can't hold regular Basic Pistol classes for CHLs in the area because people can't/won't pay.

That said, there are some who will, but when Rambusters lost their range due to 33 going in everyone just shrugged and moved on.

Interesting to hear about Hunter's Haven... The last owner I knew of had mom and dad buy it for him.

I believe it was still that same family running it. And you're right about the pistols, you wouldn't believe the numbers of crappy Hi Points and others stuff I see for sale online here. I have a Sig and a S&W, I must be a high roller! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom