• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Passing this along for anyone interested...

I just received the following message from Sarah Furlong Casting, which is a legitimate TV/radio casting agency. If your family fits the bill, perhaps you would be interested in being part of a pro-firearms TV series.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Greetings.

I am casting a new show featuring (1) American family that shoots for fun, sport, and competition.

We are currently looking for a family who fully upholds their second amendment right to bear arms. They must be fiercely patriotic and protective of the fundamentals that the United States was built upon. This new series will feature one family - they will remind our viewers what Americana really means, they will represent your brothers and sisters in arms, and will celebrate our Nation's core values.

Attached is a flyer you can pass along to families you know that may be a great fit for this docu-series. We are specifically looking for families with teenagers at home.

If you would like to help, or to refer a family that fits the above, please contact Sarah at 310-857-8575 or email: sarahfurlongcasting@yahoo.com

Thank you so much for your time!

Sincerely,

Sarah Mahoney Furlong

Attachments

• CastingAmericanFamilies.jpg
      CastingAmericanFamilies.jpg
      100.8 KB · Views: 695

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I'm in! Here is my EMail We live in Southern Maryland and we shoot skeet off the back deck and have a target range in the yard. My 13yr old son is practicing for action shooting sports and my 9yr old Daughter has fired full auto silenced Uzi and M4s. My son has also fired full auto AK's,AR's and a Barret. My son is also on the Unlimited football team and my youngest daughter is begining martial arts. My 15 yr old Daughter is in AP classes and has a frightening capability for anything destructive. We live on a private road where 4wheelers and dirtbikes are transportation and we hunt the back 5. I am a sheetmetal worker and a welder/fabricator by specialty and my wife is a school nurse. We have cows across the street and a tobacco barn in the yard. Hope you will consider us for your show.

Last edited:

ZHammer

Pythonidae Fan
    Jul 5, 2009
    Bel Air, Md.
    Excellent choice of revolver for the flyer...even though it's reverse imaged. But then I'm pretty biased when it comes to Python's. ;)

:patriot:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This should be interesting. Hopefully they choose a respectable family and not a bunch of rednecks.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Excellent choice of revolver for the flyer...even though it's reverse imaged. But then I'm pretty biased when it comes to Python's. ;)

:patriot:

THIS ^^^^^

Apparently the intent is good but so far as illustrated (the first thing we see), it's lacking. Perhaps the editing and other aspects of the show soon to be produced should be overseen by an independent team of extremely knowledgeable firearms experts and those with moderately conservative core and family values. We most certainly don't want a screwed up over the edge fiasco like "son-a-guns" and the bullcrap drama like "Toppshot". The new show needs to be light, entertaining, and full of GOOD substance without going too technical and boring for the average audience. I, for one, would be interested in being a member of this independent team if such should come to be.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    This should be interesting. Hopefully they choose a respectable family and not a bunch of rednecks.

well, that leaves us out:innocent0

Well, there's always the Sarah Pallin family though that's NOT the type of family the producers are seeking. But you jus' gotta' admit there's one line that Sarah told her daughter, "Don't retreat, just RELOAD...."; loved that line:D:thumbsup:

A well respected family that's well balanced, polite, slightly (not overly) extroverted, college educated, fairly well versed with the English language, and not totally consumed with firearms and shooting (other nonrelated activities and interests need to be present to give the show balance).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom