Anyone teach First Aid Training for Kids?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Need an instructor for a basic first aid class for kids that meets tiger cub requirements (nationally certified class).

Anyone out there qualified?

Also is there a training class out there for me to qualify to teach it? Only saw adult courses that the red cross site.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    I'm a scoutmaster, I have to ask the question, why? I don't recall any reqs for a "nationally certified" program. Tigers are first graders not EMT material. I'd be happy if the ones I had knew their own home address and how to spell 911. But, I'd suggest you talk to your local fire department. They have plenty of EMTs and such that will teach it for you.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Need an instructor for a basic first aid class for kids that meets tiger cub requirements (nationally certified class).

Anyone out there qualified?

Also is there a training class out there for me to qualify to teach it? Only saw adult courses that the red cross site.

I didn't get first aid/CPR certified/trained, till I was a Boy Scout.

Are you doing it for a merit badge? If so, reach out to your VFD or the county DFRS (Department of Fire Rescue Services), to see if you can have somebody speak to the pack about first aid and such things. They generally have outreach programs that stress poison control contact and 911 contact, for children that are not of Boy Scout age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom