• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I had a change of heart and direction on reloading for 28 Gauge. I have a complete ( almost ) kit of 28 stuff that I'd like to get at least a few dollars return on my new parts investments if anyone is interested. I'm basically just throwing out a feeler to see if anyone even reloads for 28 gauge here. This is what I have:

The pre-crimp die is a Hornady and the final crimp is a MEC. I deprimed all of the hulls and there's close to a full bag of wads. I was all gungho about reloading for 28 and then simply lost interest.

Attachments

• 28 GA RELOADING KIT.jpg
      28 GA RELOADING KIT.jpg
      88 KB · Views: 105

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    !! SOLD !!

I had a change of heart and direction on reloading for 28 Gauge. I have a complete ( almost ) kit of 28 stuff that I'd like to get at least a few dollars return on my new parts investments if anyone is interested. I'm basically just throwing out a feeler to see if anyone even reloads for 28 gauge here. This is what I have:

The pre-crimp die is a Hornady and the final crimp is a MEC. I deprimed all of the hulls and there's close to a full bag of wads. I was all gungho about reloading for 28 and then simply lost interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom