• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Years ago I was acquiring too much gun stuff. My plan was to get a table at a few gun shows. Great plan until I ran out of stuff to sell! I met some great people who connected with the type of things I had. Vendors got to know me and would come around as I unpacked my stuff hoping to get first dibs.

The Izaak Walton League Gun Show in Bel Air, MD has lost a major table holder and a few individual guys due to Covid cancelations and time.
    Some tables have become available. This is a good opportunity to get a table without getting on the list. Usually there's a waiting list for tables at shows. Once you get a table you'll get first preference for tables at future shows.
    You don't need anything special to sign up for a table. If you have guns to sell and no FFL, there's one on hand to manage transfers. Sell or trade some of your excess ammo, parts, scopes, KNIVES, reloading stuff and guns. I've help liquidate ESTATES and got reliable and informative estimates, real time values.

The Bel Air show is at the Armory, Main Street, February 3,4,5 2023, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, when people get cabin fever and are looking for a day out after the Ground Hog Day excitement.
    It's a gathering of like mind local gun and knife guys who are more interesting than the sales. You'll meet some great professional, semi professional, novice, as well as anyone in between, sellers, gunsmiths, knife makers and wholesalers. BIG Plus, you'll get first dibs during set up.
    If interested, email:
    belairgunshow@gmail.com

or PM me and I'll get you in contact with the right people.

Tables are 6', $50 for all three days, get a couple tables with friends, a block of tables is available for a big vendor, dealer or gun shop.
    For those interested in just attending the show hours are:
    Friday, February 3, 5pm-9pm.
    Saturday, February 4, 9am-5pm.
    Sunday, February 5, 9am-3pm.

Last edited:

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Make sure to put a post with dates in the Gun Show forum. I like these little shows
    I added the dates in the title, the rest of the information is in the post, is that good?
    I think I'll have to make a post with only the specifics of the gun show, showing times and dates. Thank You.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    How is the parking up there these days. I haven't been there in 10 years but it was bad then and I walked better then too. :D
    Parking is the same, not good but not bad if you know where. If there's nothing going on at the school behind the Armory then no problem. After 5pm and on the weekends, meter parking is free. I would have to go out and feed the meter 25 cent once on Friday during setup but I've always found a close spot. For unloading or drop off, park right out front.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    UPDATE: as of tonight, there are few tables still available. Last day to send the money in is 1/20/23.
    The Dullas Show in Chantilly, VA is the same weekend. A few of the usual guys who are at all the same shows will not be at Bel Air that weekend.
    What that means is their tables have become available.
    Some MDS members have taken advantage of this and will be there with new and different stuff!
    A BIG plus for the table holders is the sponsor has reduced the admission to fee $5.00 to enhance attendance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom