Anyone have any Glock 17 / 19's in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    I had a gunbroker seller crap out on me...Gen 3 or Gen 4... if you have it someone post a price :) ... oh prefer dealers with release -- I'd like to get it back before Christmas

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Gun Shop in Essex had a few of both when I went there today. They had a mix of Gen3's and Gen4's with prices around $575 I think. 8th day release is still pending for them though.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I had a gunbroker seller crap out on me...Gen 3 or Gen 4... if you have it someone post a price :) ... oh prefer dealers with release -- I'd like to get it back before Christmas

I scored one a couple of weeks ago on GB, a blue label G17 with the Glock factory extended mag release, extended slide release, Tru-Dot nite sights for $500 flat. After transfer fees I was out the door for $575.

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    On Target has been getting a good amount of Glocks in stock. Last time I was there they had a few 19's but i didnt see a 17.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    trying to hold back from the gun shop in essex b/c they are not releasing...... trying to find any ffl that is still releasing to DC's even if they take 2-3 weeks is better than 3-4 months

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    I scored one a couple of weeks ago on GB, a blue label G17 with the Glock factory extended mag release, extended slide release, Tru-Dot nite sights for $500 flat. After transfer fees I was out the door for $575.

Yeah, seller backed out of the deal I scored on there (an FFL dealer no less) and yes I tore him up on the feedback.... OD Green 9mm G4 NIB for 495$ shipped. So now i'm checking local shops

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit

The Gun Shop in Essex has 2 19's. I don't know about the 17 though.

willandtestament

Jan 14, 2011
    Otto's police supply has them in black and OD green. He has 17,19 and a ton of others in black and od. Some very hard to get at the moment. Great guy but only open Friday Saturday.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Otto's police supply has them in black and OD green. He has 17,19 and a ton of others in black and od. Some very hard to get at the moment. Great guy but only open Friday Saturday.

Yeah, I tried there without knowing they are only open weekends--wasted trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom