Anyone have a Chronograph for Borrow or Rent?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    Hey guys, just had some loads made up for my rifle and now what to see what my muzzle velocity is. Looking to see if anyone in the Frederick area has a chronograph for rent or that I could borrow. Also possibly for sale if the price is decent.

Thanks, just PM me or email at Brandon.c.Ritch@gmail.com

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    Thanks man, I'm aware and will do that if I can't find one. I was trying to find one before this Saturday. I wouldn't be able to get one here that soon. Thanks

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Most paintball dealers and ranges have them. Each gun has to be tested at 400fps before it legal to compete. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you using it

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    Lol, I'm not gonna plan on shooting it. But I understand that it happens. My buddy said to use a laser bore sighter to make sure you are on the zone and don't end up shooting the chrony.

Snav

Feb 27, 2013
    Montgomery Co.
    I shot my buddy's chrony. But felt Slightly less stupid when he managed to fire a .44 in a 45LC and had to hide the case[Lt.Cdr. USn]. Now I have a Pact mounted with screens on tripod and electronics at bench.

I Know it's after your deadline but I'd have no issues chronographing some loads with you.

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    I shot my buddy's chrony. But felt Slightly less stupid when he managed to fire a .44 in a 45LC and had to hide the case[Lt.Cdr. USn]. Now I have a Pact mounted with screens on tripod and electronics at bench.

I Know it's after your deadline but I'd have no issues chronographing some loads with you.

Thanks man, let me know. I was just really trying to get it done before next weekend that I have a training class. So this Saturday was just a day I was shooting for. So if you can, let me know. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom