Anyone else get these awesome Dick's Coupons?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Received them on the 8th, good from the 9th till next week (I think?).

One was $50 for a 150ct of american eagle 5.56 (limit one per customer). And the other was buy any federal or winchester handgun box, get the other half off. Needless to say I saw a few other things on sale while I was there so I stocked up. Closest location to me was Waugh Chapel.

Side note - most awesome guy I've ever met working at the gun counter. Name was Aaron. We've been casually searching for something nice to mount a scope on for my fiance who's maybe 5'4", 100lbs (although she loves going to town with a 930 and handles it quite well). He was actually happy to run through the gauntlet of stuff they had and let her feel them out. I haven't been to very many corporate/chain gun stores but this guy was as personable as I would expect going to see a good friend who works somewhere.

Attachments

• 20141010_123431_HDR.jpg
      20141010_123431_HDR.jpg
      88.9 KB · Views: 734

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I used the 556 coupon and gave the other to the guy behind the counter, may have been Aaron, he is in the reserves and knew a little more than most about firearms. Good guy, Crofton. The buy one get one half off only helps with some calibers compared to other stores, in general DSG is higher priced from what I have found.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    Got them too and that savage 12ga got me wanting one. I read reviews and people's complaint of cheap welds dammit so I went and bought a Mossberg 930 . Dam flyer had me spend more money, but not at Dicks. Waugh chapel is the one I go to have to look for Aaron

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    Yea got them. Pretty good deal plus when I was putting mine in ammo cases because they come loose in the box I ended up Getty 2 extra.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I'll be looking out for mine now. Our local Dicks also has an awesome counter guy named James, in Hunt Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom