Anyone been to that new shop in rockville?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vtrus

Nov 23, 2010
    I stopped by a new shop in Rockville called Bestocked off of Nebel street, they apparently just opened up a few months ago.

I went inside and they had ammo, sharp objects,firearm accessories and survival/camping gear at what seemed to me to be decent prices.

Has anyone done business with them before? Got their business card and they have a website too, never heard of them online before.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    They had a box of 1000 rounds of 9mm TMJ for about $15 per 50 rounds... Not the worst price I've seen.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Hmm, might head there tonight and take a peek. Always a good thing to support local vendors...

I thought they were going to get an FFL at one point, but I don't know if that happened.

anil

Sep 28, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    They seem to have reloading equipment on their site, but I don't see Powder or Primers, which is too bad. It would be nice to have a local storefront with a good selection for those.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nice place. They don't have much in stock at the store yet but I have ordered stuff through them online and picked it up at their Rockville location. I think their big warehouse is in Illinois and the Rockville location is new. They have a LOT of stuff on their website.

Their prices were good for the handgun safes, Laserlyte stuff, knives, and camping/MRE type foodstuffs I have bought. It's close to where I work so I drop by on occasion to order stuff I see on their website. If you don't need it today or yesterday, they just order it for you and call you when it is in to save shipping costs, etc..

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I stopped in yesterday. No ammo that I saw, and stock was a bit minimal, but the owner was very friendly. I definitely liked their prices.

I am looking forward to seeing them grow, and the plans that the owner shared with me will be very exciting for the MDS community. I like their business model, and I suspect I will be seeing more of them soon. :)

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    I stopped in yesterday. No ammo that I saw, and stock was a bit minimal, but the owner was very friendly. I definitely liked their prices.

I am looking forward to seeing them grow, and the plans that the owner shared with me will be very exciting for the MDS community. I like their business model, and I suspect I will be seeing more of them soon. :)

Awesome. good to have more shops in town.

Reloading supplies??

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Awesome. good to have more shops in town.

Reloading supplies??
    I did not see anything, but I also didn't look very hard, as I'm not a reloader. I would encourage you to stop in and chat with the owner if you're ever in the area, and let him know what exactly you would be interested in. I suspect he will be very, very receptive.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Good deal. I work up on the north end of Rockville. Next time I'm on the south end I'll check it out. Hate having to drive all over creation to find a can of powder here and there.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Yes multiple times. The owner(s) Dan and Corey are great guys to deal with. Their pricing seems much better than most other stores in the area. A vast majority of their sales are on-line.:thumbsup:

You can also register using a link on their page for additional discounts on many products.

They also try not to gouge people.

vtrus

Nov 23, 2010
    I just stopped by there again, Dan said that he's going to try to sell off the camping gear and other stuff to make room for an ammo shelf for when they start selling their reloads.

vtrus

Nov 23, 2010
    Don't be surprised if they don't have much ammo in stock, according to Dan, they get picked clean as soon as they get something in.

They did have bullets for reloading in stock though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom