• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I’m thinking about stopping in and putting out feelers for a Gator or Polaris Ranger. Just wondering if anyone has used them or knows them? I’m gonna replace the Bendix and starter in my Polaris but if he’s not crazy expensive I’ll just have him do it but really thinking I need a UTV for some daily tasks. Not looking at new.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I’m thinking about stopping in and putting out feelers for a Gator or Polaris Ranger. Just wondering if anyone has used them or knows them? I’m gonna replace the Bendix and starter in my Polaris but if he’s not crazy expensive I’ll just have him do it but really thinking I need a UTV for some daily tasks. Not looking at new.
    do you know the name of this place? do they repair or just sales? I have an older carburated Grizzly that I need help with to get running right. stock carb too far gone, no longer available from Yamaha, so I was forced to get a Chinese carb, which is pretty bad. not sure if any other options or not, and I need help.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    No I can grab the number today after I get home. If your on 97 heading towards Howard County it's about a half mile up on your left after your Pass Sunshine Burgers and Empire. I'm thinking about stopping in. He has kind of a hand painted sign that reads golf cart/ATV repair. Looks like he has a shop in front of the house.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I never get down that way, so if you get a chance to get the # very much appreciated. if not no worries I'll run down that way to find and talk to them.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Tractor supply has a Coleman that fits my needs at a solid price point but I dunno how I feel about that hisun motor

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I've used this guy. He's fair priced and works out of his house. He takes repares on kind of one at a time and will call you when it's your turn. Chucky Dunn. Super nice guy just off I-200 and New Hampshire Ave.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I've used this guy. He's fair priced and works out of his house. He takes repares on kind of one at a time and will call you when it's your turn. Chucky Dunn. Super nice guy just off I-200 and New Hampshire Ave.

That’s legit right by my old house. Is that the lawnmower guy at NH and Good Hope/notley?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I have a Polaris sportsman 450 that I have had for 17 years. It’s had the crap beat out of it and still run great. That’s my recommendation.
    I’ve got a 330 magnum works great but I think a UTV will better fit my current needs.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    do you know the name of this place? do they repair or just sales? I have an older carburated Grizzly that I need help with to get running right. stock carb too far gone, no longer available from Yamaha, so I was forced to get a Chinese carb, which is pretty bad. not sure if any other options or not, and I need help.

He does not work on ATV’s. I called him today. He only buys golf carts, reconditions them and then sells them. His name is Tim. His sign makes it look like only electric golf carts too.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Probably too far based on the "on 97" statement but there is a guy on 155 between Havre de Grace and Churchville that has two Polaris and some sort of dune buggy/go-kart contraption for sale in front of his house. Not a true business I don't believe

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Probably too far based on the "on 97" statement but there is a guy on 155 between Havre de Grace and Churchville that has two Polaris and some sort of dune buggy/go-kart contraption for sale in front of his house. Not a true business I don't believe
    Are they ATV’s? I’d be interested if one is a dump bed ranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom